Sanctaria

TNPer
-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
Discord
sanctaria
The Zombie Apocalypse is over and fortunately, or unforunately depending on how you look at it, we've all survived. We've seen an explosion in regional activity on the game-side over the past 30 hours and I seriously hope that continues in some form.

At the end of the event, The North Pacific can proudly claim to the only GCR to make the Top Ten of the Most Survived List - we came in at #9. Next year we're going to beat that.

During the Zombie Apocalypse we saw large groups of North Pacificans band together to either cure missile or eliminate the zombie hoards out of existence (there were also a few who banded together to unleash even more zombies on us - tsk!) It really was pretty awesome to experience and I personally am going to look forward to next year's event, even if I looked on this years with a little pessimism.

Anyway, to the reason of this post. In recognition of these valiant moves to defend and protect The North Pacific, the Delegate McMasterdonia has authorised the issuance of a special ribbon to be available to all, military and non, who participated by firing cure-bombs or sending out TZES and what-have-you. This can be worn in the signature alongside other ribbons you may have. Or on its own if you don't have any others.

zombie_zps211cce50.png

Congratulations to everyone who participated. We beat the zombie hoards and survived. Huzzah!

This was a lot of fun. I realize now that in a GCR you can have people looking for the cure and keeping them healthy, but you have to keep as many people overall healthy as possible.

In TWP we targeted our "Curers" and left the friendly non-logins alone. During the early part of the day, this gave us a jump on things. However, as the day wore on our death toll climbed. We were at "potential antibodies discovered" for almost 10 hours, maybe more. Didn't get to live prototypes until about an hour or two to go. I think this was due because we had not focused on non-login nations. I think the key is what happened in regions that had no dead, cure bomb everybody. I have an 18 billion nation in the New Meritocracy that I forgot about (yeah, yeah, I know) and when I did remember late morning yesterday, I was in pretty good shape because I had been cure bombded repeatedly.

Next time, we should form into group of cure bombers and exterminators. There will be people who create hordes and we need exterminators to take 'em out! These grouped formed organically yesterday, but next time we should do it prior to the actual day.

Once again, my little region, Boondocks, was a survivor and this time we had no dead.

Back