Adam Blue takes it in.

AdamBlue

TNPer
So, hello. My nation, the United Capital of Adam, is my nation in which I am the supreme dictator. You are free to say as you please, do as you please, but our main focuses in the country are based on Defense, Education, Welfare, and Technology.
You see, my nation's military doubles as a mercenary-for-hire group with various ranks, tiers, and other sorts you'd expect of a military, with me atop it. To prevent losses, we make extensive use of cloning, genetics, armor, and many other sorts of military applications of science. The cities itself, in my nation, are massive strongholds filled with terraformed interiors capable of withstanding various nuclear explosions. In short, massive, terran-based spaceships that will survive the apocalypse. Of course, the mercenary, arms-creation, technology and computers departments is where most of the money comes in, but the country is easily a strange blend of Feudalism and Communism. There are various titles the community holds for people who have contributed much and have been recognized by the nation as incredibly useful and supportive of their country. This allows them the right to actually have their own spending money. Everything else is granted on request to whomever asks of it. This is why the tax rate is one hundred percent. We make all of our own local products, grow all of our food, and are, one hundred percent, self-sufficent, whilst making profit for constructions.

Welcome to the forum, Adam! As an aside, I would consider the blend between Feudalism and Communism to be a natural one.

Back