Lennart's Admission - Discussion

I, too, would like to have candidates who have been here longer and who have held higher positions in office.

On the other hand, I would like to see the SC up to around 15 members. I do not have problems with his trustworthiness or commitment to TNP.

In my opinion Lennart is trustworthy. It is true that he has not served as Delegate or Vice Delegate yet, however.

Lennart is an excellent tarter and both of his nations (Ehlnar) and now Avalon have always been in the high level of endorsements in the region and it would be good to have another SC member higher up. At first he moved Ehlnar out of the region and at my request he moved it back, as I indicated to him that in the Osiris coup and TSP coup every little bit of influence was important. Sadly with the changes his other puppet will lose its high level of influence.

He asked me about whether or not he should apply and I encouraged him to do so.

I tend to agree with Mcmasterdonia on this. I fully believe Lennart is trustworthy, and I think he would be an asset to the Security Council, and I intend to vote in favor of his admission.

He is wholly committed to TNP, and trustworthy in my mind. I will be voting for his admission to the SC, especially considering his talent for swapping, and the need for SC expansion in the face of new influence rules. <_<

I'll leave this discussion up for another 24 hours ish before we go to a vote.

I have voted aye relying on everyone's opinions expressed here as I have no personal knowledge to work off of. Post this for the record, if anyone asks later.

Back