Coastal Names and Treaties

Archegnum

TNPer
I think that it is time to decide specific names for bays and gulfs along the North Pacific coastline. The names could be decided on suggestions and votes from nations along the coast, and islands. It would greatly help with role-playing trade agreements, treaties and alliances, and improve role-playing realism.
Also, I think it would be a good idea to have a specific thread for making such treaties. If there is already one, please let me know!

Regards,

Nathaniel of Archegnum

• The waters between KiwiTaicho and Chasmanthe be called the Sakhazar Sea
    (it was a name I made up without permission)
  • The waters between the east and west parts of Scandigrad be called the Scandigrad Sea
  • The waters between McMasterdonia and Scandigrad be called the North Pacific Sea
    (The east part of Scandigrad was the diamond-shaped island)
  • The waters between Jeikeu and Kingborough be called the Bay of Jeikeu
    (Jeikeu was quite a small island in the unnamed insland sea)
  • The waters between Durkadurkiranistan II and God n Country n Byron be called the Great Byron Sea
  • The waters in which lie the three northernmost islands of God n Country n Byron be called the Bay of Byron
  • The waters between God n Country n Byron, Malvad, and Unicarion North Pacific be called the Great Byrontanian Sea

:yes: Are these all names the nations around these bodies of water have agreed on?

And Scandigrad is not on the updated regional map. Could you please refer to areas of land as their current nations.

Also, the water between the Northern and Southern islands of Archegnum shall be henceforth known (at least by me, anyway) as as the Strait of Archegnum, and the water between the tiny island obscured by the 'c' in Archegnum's name on the map is the Strait of Quachel (the island is Quachel) :yes:

Sakhazar Sea: the waters between KiwiTaicho and Chasmanthe

The North Pacific Sea: the waters between McMasterdonia and Archregnum

The Scandigrad Sea: the waters between Archregnum and Stovilium

The Bay of Jeikeu: the waters around the northern island of Astana

The Great Byron Sea: the waters between Durkadurkiranistan II and God n Country n Byron

The Bay of Byron: the waters in which lie the three northernmost islands of God n Country n Byron

The Great Byrontonian Sea: the waters between Malvad and Nintendolande

I will direct Lennart of Avalon to this page to review requests and/or official recognized names.

Regards,

Archegnum

Most of those names are historical names and blend perfectly in the map.

Let's wait for other TNPers to submit their ideas and feedback. I'll make an announcement on RMB and News box. In a couple of days I will update the map with the new names on it.

Those all look good to me, namely the most relevant to me; The Scandigrad Sea. Sounds authentic enough and could help increase RP potentially

I think the body of water separating the two pieces of Guslantis should be called the Gulf of Guslantis.

Infuschein:
Can the body of water between me and Ator People be the Great Cevatonarchan Sea?
No one seems to have think other wise so I'll call it like that for now.

The map have been updated with some of the sea names. Coastal names haven't been added yet, as I'm figuring out how to do it in a fancy way... The map may need a deeper revamp, but I'll be just improving it bit by bit for now.

Back