mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
You can also debate in this thread :P

But please express your view on the current bill and suggested amendments.

Endorsement Cap Amendment Bill

1. Article 3, Clause 8 of the Constitution of The North Pacific is hereby amended to read as follows,
8. The Vice Delegate will hold the second most endorsements in the region. The Delegate may eject or ban any nation which exceeds any legally mandated endorsement limit.

2. Chapter 5, Section 5.1 of the Codified Law of The North Pacific is hereby amended to read as follows,
Section 5.1: Endorsement and Influence Requirements
4. The influence requirement for members of the Security Council consists of an influence score (Soft Power Disbursement Rating) within The North Pacific greater than or equal to 250, though when a nation's influence score within The North Pacific is unknown as the displayed score may include significant influence within other regions, an influence rank within The North Pacific greater than or equal to Vassal may be substituted.
5. The minimum endorsement count for members of the Council is defined as 200 endorsements, or 50 per cent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.
6. The maximum endorsement count for members of the Council is defined as equal to the Vice Delegate's endorsement count, or 75 per cent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count, whichever is lower.
7. The maximum endorsement count for anyone not serving as Vice Delegate or as member of the Council is defined as 60 per cent of the serving Delegate's endorsement count.
8. Where the computation results in fractions, the count shall be rounded down.
9. The serving Delegate is exempt from endorsement requirements.

3. Clauses 9 - 20 of Chapter 5 of the Codified Law of The North Pacific are hereby renumbered 10 - 21 respectively.

I am in favor of the proposed amendment. This bill will have to be explained in clear and concise terms for the RA. Emphasize the fact that we have a tradition of a floating endo cap for TNP, and that this bill is necessary due to the influence rules changes in-game. It will probably also have to be explained why we're decreasing the SPDR from 300 to 250.

Yeah, I like it.

I'm with Ash about the explanations for SPDR new requierement. The rest, I think it pretty much explains itself.

Back