A year of Lennart in TNP!

Lennart

TNPer
So one year ago, I joined this forums. what a wonderful day to celebrate, isn't it?

I came here looking for a new experience in NS... and TNP saved me from the hell of CTEing once and again, and from neverending leftist discussions on the DSA (wich, by the way is bigger and better than ever, but still).

So, here I am, guys. My first year in a feeder, yay!

Ah yes, it seems not so long ago that the Principality of Ehlnar first graced our region!

It was a dark and exciting time to be in TNP, if I remember.

I think you're doing a terrific job and hope you continue to illuminate The North Pacific.

I have been lucky enough to have kind words like yours all this time :)

I couldn't be more happy with the decision I made (thanks to you ;P)

I'm very thankful.

You are so damn sexy, it is a pleasure to have known you for all this time. I am happy that we got into a heated discussion that one time on the RMB and through telegram... the day we truly met. :D

Thank you guys! It doesn't even really seem like I forced you to come here and say something nice xD

And yeah DD, I kinda like people who put me in my place when I act like a smug dumbass xD

thelord444 you're the kind of fresh blood this region needed, you're more than welcome!

I'm really glad you're part of this region, Lennart. You've been doing a great job as Minister! :)

Back