North_Elegarth
Discord
Elegarth#8848
GreenFlag.png

The Seeker of Power's News and Media Presents
The Elegarth Report # 7
News of the Weirdest!

Orgasmatron!

Believe it or not, there is such thing as too many orgasms. Kim Ramsey, a 44-year-old nurse living in Montclair, N.J., is plagued by 100 orgasms a day, triggered by even the slightest of movements, according to The Sun.

"Other women wonder how to have an orgasm — I wonder how to stop mine," she told The Sun. Ramsey was diagnosed with Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD), and doctors blamed it on spinal cysts that developed after she fell down some stairs about 10 years ago.

She first had problems with continuous orgasms after having sex with a new boyfriend in 2008. "I had constant orgasms for four days. I thought I was going mad. It also happened with a new partner and I even tried sitting on frozen peas," she told The Sun.

PGAD is a rare disorder, but some women with the condition have divulged what life is like dealing with hundreds of orgasms each day.

In 2009, an anonymous woman wrote about having 100 to 200 orgasms each day on Boing Boing.

Every time I do something, I have to evaluate my situation. Where am I? Are there other people around? How well do I know them? What is the likelihood that, if I don't get someplace private in time, things could get complicated? Can I make noise? (Being vocal isn't necessary, but it helps release more of the pressure.) I avoid triggers - things like music with heavy bass, vibrations from riding a train or an idle car, cold air, musky cologne, darkness, stress, scary movies, romantic movies, unexpected touch, a full bladder. [PGAD] is completely unrelated to sex drive. Watching sex scenes does nothing for me, but the other day, when a friend put his hand on my back, I found it really hard to contain a screaming orgasm. If my heart rate shoots up too high for too long, I flare up. I avoided exercise and gained a lot of weight. One time, I was hugging a male relative and I felt an orgasm arise. It felt really dirty and wrong, and I totally freaked out. Now, I try to avoid hugs in general unless I feel ready for them.

Eighteen woman with PGAD were included in a 2008 study about the condition. After conducting interviews and laboratory and imaging studies, researchers determined that the majority of women experienced PGAD during early menopause without pre-existing psychiatric disorders and laboratory abnormalities. The majority also reported restless genital syndrome and/or overactive bladder syndrome.

"PGAD--or as proposed by our group, restless genital syndrome (RGS) in the context of its strong association with restless legs--is probably the expression of a nonsexually driven hyperexcitability of the genitals and subsequent attempts to overcome it by genital manipulations," the researchers wrote. They suggest more research be conducted in order to develop its clinical management.

Original Source!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/kim-ramsey-100-orgasms-a-day_n_1833015.html#slide=389203

Hahahahaha, if you ask me, I am sure I would enjoy the ego boots from such a woman :p

Can u picture a discussion? You can solve it by simply making ehr angrier till the blood pressure rising up triggers the whole deal and WIN!

She will definitely be trying to get angry a hundred times a day... Which is fine, I kinda like angry and bossy women, but they normally have a reason to do so... And when are we supposed to reconcile?

The part I really don't like is the no-hug policy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back