Lennart's Endotarting Rush

Lennart

TNPer
I recently endo-tarted more than I should and I surpassed the Vice-Delegate, Sanctaria (it wasn't intended but it's not an excuse either). Of course I stopped doing so, but still I'm a couple of endos up and I'm not comfortable with that, nor the red colour I got on the list, like I was a threat xD

So I would be thankful if no one endorses me for now. I'm sorry, that won't happen again

Honestly Lennart, you're a member of the Cabinet and Grosse just endorsed you about 10 hours ago. If there was a real concern on the part of the Security Council about your endotarting, you would have heard about it by now. Sanctaria will surpass your endo count soon, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The difference is that I was meeting my SC obligation and was catching up on tendering endorsaements, my practice is to tender to all WA members in TNP (with a couple of exceptions for good cause). And I was using the tools available to SC members. I did not send any TGs, which usually reduces the response rate.

Lennart should fall below the VD's level within a couple of days as long as there's no additional endotarting as nations CTE or leave TNP,,

Just for full disclosure, when Lennart/Avalon was 15-20 above me, I did TG to ask him to slow down his endotarting until I had a bit of a lead on him.

I'm catching up and I expect to surpass him soon enough.

mcmasterdonia:
Seconds ago: The Isle of Avalon was ejected and banned from the North Pacific by the Blue Blood of McMasterdonia

:fish: :fish:
funny fact: I actually checked it out xD

To all: thanks for your understanding, especially to Sanc.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back