Lennart putting his things together

Lennart

TNPer
I. Europeia Cultural event.

proposed date: second week of October. Waiting for an answer.
Ideas: dedicated subforum. Online chess, checkers an trivial tournaments...

II. Work on Roleplay and the Map - what are our next steps? (working atm)

1. I'm taking charge of map updating under similar rules Scandigrad used to, but letting registered citizens having a say. Voronia suggested we can create a second map for roleplaying alone. Let's see if we needed

2. The Roleplay subforums need to be promoted. With that in mind I'll create a new pinned thread with acompilation of guides and resources. I'll try to encourage the creation of new RP threads and then give them some visibility in the news box or RMB.

*also with the help of Voronia a special event a world/regional fair may take place soon and help reboot RPs.

3. A separate thread for resources (mostly code and graphics) to make cool factbooks, coats of arms, flags and whatnot.

III. Contests

The user contests have now a date for nominations and voting. The thing will start next week.

Right after those, there will be a vote for outstanding threads all over the forums, to ellaborate a guide of the most annoying, funny, weird, serious, documented, interesting and stupid threads in TNP forums.

- Start planning games ahead of time, I want an idea of what is planned and for when

I need a brainstorming about this, not for lack of ideas, but for a lack of different, interesting ones.

Current Major business visibility: News Box, RMB, WFE. Having a good event at a time to be announce would be great.

I'll keep editing this, obviously.

Back