Government Officials list

punk d

TNPer
-
-
In order to make it easier to make government officials update, I'd like to ask the delegate (or designee) to maintain a listing of officials.

If any officials are updated in that listing, can whomever is maintaining the list post something like "list changed, please update government listing accordingly"?

That old government list has been collecting dust for a while. I would be willing to maintain a list of government officials, if it pleases the Delegate. :)

I think you guys misunderstand. We (admins) update the govt page. But I'd like a handy dandy thread that the government could update that would trigger us to make updates. Maybe that's redundant but the "please update the government" requests in the admin thread mean that the admins have to seek out who won what, who was appointed where.

My thought was that if a thread existed, we could use that.

Don't people have to post in the Admin thread to get remasked anyway? I mean, it's all there in one thread.

McM is probably in the midst of updating it.

I suppose if we updated the gov page when we remasked people that does work.

If someone posts "update the government page" in the admin request thread, they should just be ignored until they have specific changes that need to be made.

Back