Question.

The answer is no. The admin team discussed this and we found no reason to remove McM from the admin team whilst he is delegate.

Tyler, I do think it's pretty rude that you asked this and you could have privately asked an admin instead of telling the whole region about how you think McM should lose his job.

That said, I don't blame you really because it's something I would have done with a little less experience :P

Anyway, the answer so you shut up is no. The admin team is generally separate from all politics and government in TNP, so McM could pretty much hold any position he wanted and still be on the admin team, which obliges us by masking us for government stuff but pretty much can do anything they want.

Even if he were stripped of his admin powers he'd still be masked as delegate, which would give him real global moderator privileges, or that is my impression anyway. Still pretty powerful... :unsure:

Historically (at least from my recollections) Admins had their privs removed while they served as delegate.

Personally - I don't see a need for it. At least not in this instance. McM has proven time and time again that he can juggle his various hats without incident.

Nice to see the Admin team making sense for a change.

Kiwi:
Historically (at least from my recollections) Admins had their privs removed while they served as delegate.

Personally - I don't see a need for it. At least not in this instance. McM has proven time and time again that he can juggle his various hats without incident.

Nice to see the Admin team making sense for a change.
Historically, admins have not "had their privs removed." (*shudders*) They have voluntarily stepped down. There is a big difference.

Administratively, when McM broached the subject and volunteered to step down, the team had confidence in his ability to keep the roles separate.

As for that third point up there - Thank you for the back-handed compliment, Kiwi. :fish:

Back