The Government Page

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
As some of you might have noticed, the Government Page is back up and should be working. On behalf of the Admin team, I would like to thank r3n for editing the script and assisting me in updating it. Yes, I am aware that the Deputy Ministers section is not updated yet - I have decided to leave that for now as we are in the middle of the election and it's not particularly urgent.

We could not update the Government page that Eluvatar had established as it required access to an external site which none of the other admins have access to. Without Eluvatar around we were unable to edit it or gain access to said site. The new script will allow the Administration team to update it from within our ACP and I don't expect us to have issues with it in future.

I have made a post in the admin discussion area that might answer your questions on that Punk D. It explains how we can continue to update it.

Awesome job! A minor note for correction: under deputy ministers, it still says Communications instead of Internal Affairs, and Ash has filled that position. Also, I dunno if anyone used them or not, but could we get the links to their nations like we had before? (A little "NS" superscript after each name linked to their TNP nation.)

I mentioned Dep Ministers in the op - but I guess it won't hurt to do them now.

It was decided not to do the nations links for simplicity with maintaining the government page for the administration team.

mcmasterdonia:
I mentioned Dep Ministers in the op - but I guess it won't hurt to do them now.

It was decided not to do the nations links for simplicity with maintaining the government page for the administration team.
It might be possible for it to be done automatically, since all RA members' forum names and TNP nations are listed publicly in the rolls, and it's kept up to date by the Speaker's office.

EDIT: Oh, and sorry I missed the bit about deputy ministers...saw Eluvatar's name and skipped ahead I guess :P

Back