Tim for Chairm *cough* Delegate

Tim

TNPer
J7UjxU6.png

A Statement from the Chair of the Glorious Northern Regressive Revolution

The Glorious Revolutionary Peoples Cadres have spoken.

After accepting my nomination, I have thought for a long time regarding my platform. Now that I have thought, I shall present it to the people of the Revolution

A Vote for Tim is a Vote for Regression.

Elimination of this "Democracy"
After close inspection, this "Democracy" that The North Pacific has is simply a sham. What kind of Democracy is accomplished if not everyone may vote! I represent the will of *all* the people, not just these oligarchy princes of the forum. This "Democracy" must be eliminated for the glorious Revolution to be upheld in all its principles.

Thinning of the Flock
It has befallen the opinions of the Regressive Party that the sheeple have gone on too long under this false flag of "Progress". Only through Regression can we achieve glory, and so we must regress to a more humble time. The Regressive Party advocates for the use of the Delegate's Controls, as granted upon them by the people, to thin down the flock of the "Progressive" sheeple.

Neutralization of the Non-Believers
Even the most glorious of Revolutions have their non-Believers. These advocates of "Progress" lead the flocks of sheeple to their demise. This must go on no more, and these "Shepherds" must be neutralized in the most effective manner. The Regressive Party believes that the only way to Progress is to Regress, therefore requiring the brisk elimination of these so called "Progressives"

All shall be Equal
Under the Regressive Regime, all classes shall be equal. Non-Voting Citizens, Former Citizens, RA Members, and even Attorney Generals shall all be judged the same. There will be no more oligarchy, or aristocracy. The only class shall be the one of Regression, where all are treated the same and are taxed the same. Together we will move into a future in which we can spread the platform of Regression into the greater world of NS. The Oligarchy shall be dismantled, and the workers cadres shall rise up to claim their rightful bread.

Forceful Regression
Regression Patriots such as Flemingovia and Comrade Mallorea and Riva have already shown the inherent flaws within the system of this forsaken land. Positive Changes such as the Flemingovian Constitution are shot down by the aristocratic air gangsters, clutching onto their last scraps of false power. No more, however! Regression shall be achieved through any means possible, including extra-legal means. The Regressive Party hopes that patriots such as God Flemingovia will embrace this new extra-legal method.

Opposition of the Aristocracy
The Regressive Party stands against the Upper Echelon of Influence that has plagued this once great land. We stand in support of the removal of the influence, to allow all workers for a fair chance at the job of supervising the region. For what is freedom, if not the right to be what you want to be!

The Aspiration of Mall
If elected, I shall aspire for us to all to be like Comrade Mallorea, with who I plan to share all of my ambitions for the Regression! Comrade Mallorea's beliefs and dreams are instrumental in the great cleansing of the Aristocracy. All of the Ambitions and Aspirations of my Campaign shall be shared equally with Comrade Mallorea, for he embodies all the greatest qualities of the Regression.

Thank You.

Remember, A Vote for Tim is a Vote for Regression.

Since my own bid for the Delegacy has been blocked by the forces of the Court and Mcmasterdonia, I support Tim's bid.

Hail Regression! Hail Tim!

Mall:
Since my own bid for the Delegacy has been blocked by the forces of the Court and Mcmasterdonia, I support Tim's bid.

Thank You, Comrade Mallorea!

I hope to bear the Torch of Regression even half as well as you did.

Ash:
I would love to see a debate between you and McMasterdonia.
As would I, Comrade Ash, and even requested as such from the Oligarch's Campaign Thread.

Tim:
Mall:

Whew....that means I don't have to run the proxy candidacy for Mall I had planned.

punk d:
Tim:
Mall:

Whew....that means I don't have to run the proxy candidacy for Mall I had planned.
Once I'm banned from TNP, that's what we'll do.

LOLJK THE COURT CAN'T BAN ME

Mall:
punk d:
Tim:
Mall:

Once I'm banned from TNP, that's what we'll do.

LOLJK THE COURT CAN'T BAN ME
You won't be banned. At least, I don't think so. Durk, on the other hand...

Back