McMasterdonia SC Admission

Kiwi

TNPer
McMasterdonia has requested admission to the security council here and the vote was approved unanimously by the Security Council here. I now ask the RA to express it's confidence (or lack thereof) in McMasterdonia so that he may be admitted to the SC.

Feel free to discuss and then motion to a vote, accordingly.

The whole premise behind that recall was a joke. The recall itself would have had no legal effect - in essence recalling a deputy just says "we the regional assembly don't think he should be a deputy".

McMasterdonia would make a fine asset to the Security Council.

I support Mcmasterdonia for the Security Council, he's certainly demonstrated the level of dedication to the region we would want to see from a Security Council member. I think it's incredibly clear that should he ever be needed to deal with a crisis he is someone we could fully trust to do so.

Great Bights Mum:
Chas must have missed the post where McMasterdonia said he was joking. McM will be an asset to the Security Council.
But there must be more to it GBM!

I am available for interrogation and are willing to respond to questions RA members might have :)

mcmasterdonia:
Great Bights Mum:
Chas must have missed the post where McMasterdonia said he was joking. McM will be an asset to the Security Council.
But there must be more to it GBM!

I am available for interrogation and are willing to respond to questions RA members might have :)
I support McM for the SC. No need for an interrogation this time. :P

Back