mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Posts per day:

36- tnp, 14- tsp, tep - 45 something, Balder - 206, osiris - 32, lazarus - 35, TRR - 19, TP- 13

While we can't do much for the rest of the world. What should we do here to promote activity on our forums? Is it just a Summer thing, or is there a bigger issue here?

August is always the slowest month for my business. People in this hemisphere are just not spending as much time on their computers.

Great Bights Mum:
August is always the slowest month for my business. People in this hemisphere are just not spending as much time on their computers.
They're- GASP- SPENDING TIME OUTDOORS! Summon the global warming officer!

I will say the RA is more active than usual. We've got a lot of bills on the floor right now, and today will the first day in quite some time that there will be nothing at vote, once the Europeia treaty finishes.

mcmasterdonia:
Posts per day:

36- tnp, 14- tsp, tep - 45 something, Balder - 206, osiris - 32, lazarus - 35, TRR - 19, TP- 13

While we can't do much for the rest of the world. What should we do here to promote activity on our forums? Is it just a Summer thing, or is there a bigger issue here?
Yes. The bigger issue is holy crap Balder can really spam. :P

Cormac Stark:
mcmasterdonia:
Posts per day:

McM must have a puppet in Balder.

Iro:
Great Bights Mum:
They're- GASP- SPENDING TIME OUTDOORS! Summon the global warming officer!
Spending time outdoors? Not around my neck of the woods.

It has rained every day, and I mean EVERY day since February. I'm talking torrential downpours. Non-stop effing rain. We haven't had 24 hours without rain in nearly a year. It just won't stop. The other day, we got, no exaggeration, 12 inches of rain in one hour. :blink:

punk d:
Cormac Stark:
mcmasterdonia:
Posts per day:

McM must have a puppet in Balder.
He actually runs their Temple of the Gods :P
I run Hell :P

Tim:
I run Hell :P
You're the Governor of New Jersey?!?!

nj-hell2.png

Gravedigging ftw

can we have stats for activity now? I'm curious to know if our little effort and the end of summer is being specially good for us... Or we keep being a pet sematary in comparison to other feeders and sinkers xD

our post stats since the beginning of the year are as follows;

October 2013

September 2013

August 2013

July 2013

June 2013

May 2013

April 2013

March 2013

February 2013

January 2013

Back