Cormac and Tim loyalties tracking thread

i've found myself losing track of Cormac and Tim's loyalties lately - are they defender, invader, imperialist, neutral, or none of the above? as a public service, I've created this thread for them to log future loyalty changes, so that the greater NS community will know exactly where they stand.

Pretty sure they've turned against the UDL again, but are they full blown raiders or what? Im confused.

I think this a good public service effort because it does seem to change more often than not.

But this is TNP, not the greater NS community.

Wouldn't this thread be better served on the NS forum? Not that I think it's needed at all because I don't see why people can't just ask Cormac/Tim directly what their stance is on a particular issue.

I can't decide if it's flattering or annoying that Durk seems to think trolling me is the best use of his limited game time these days.

To answer your question, I am a Delegate. My loyalty is to the region I represent as Delegate. That's all you get. :P

Sanctaria:
This may be a novel idea, but have you tried asking them?
But this thread is more about stirring the shit than any real "public service". But that is what JAL does. A few years ago, when he was younger, it was faintly endearing; now it is getting more pathetic.

JAL is the NS equivalent of the 30-something who is still dossing on friends' sofas and wandering round their apartment in his underpants.

We need a scale. I suggest a scale of -1.00 - +1.00 UNIBOTS (Universally Nice Index of Band Opinion and Tension Sorting) with -1.00 being equivalent to being Onder and +1.00 to being Unibot.

On the UNIBOT scale I rank them as follows;

Cormac: -0.45 UNIBOTS
Tim: +0.15 UNIBOTS
George: -0.30 UNIBOTS

:lol:

This thread is funny, but not in the way durk intended. It made me laugh before my morning cup of coffee. :D Note to self: Don't piss flemingovia off, his wrath is mighty.

*Ahem*

Moving back on-topic, perhaps JAL and Milograd should spend some time together in a padded cell and argue over who is better at coups.

It appears that the Unibot/Earth interview has softened my evil Raider tendencies as well.

[me]begins fighting the good fight and moves to +0.2 UNIBOTS

Democratic Donkeys:
Tim:
It appears that the Unibot/Earth interview has softened my evil Raider tendencies as well.

Tim begins fighting the good fight and moves to +0.2 UNIBOTS
I applaud your voluntary participation in this silliness. :)
Well thanks ^.^
I decided that I may as well have fun out of what JAL wanted to likely make into some sort of spun insult *shrugs*

On that note, I am now at -.10 UNIBOTS due to being out of ice cream.

Belschaft:
We need a scale. I suggest a scale of -1.00 - +1.00 UNIBOTS (Universally Nice Index of Band Opinion and Tension Sorting) with -1.00 being equivalent to being Onder and +1.00 to being Unibot.
Love this. :P

Isidor C. Anumia:
I've known Cormac essentially since he started planning and idk where he is anymore...this is a great idea, JAL deserves an award for this :P
I like to keep people on their toes. :P

-0.3 UNIBOTS today...

Perhaps we should treat the Unibot scale like the Dow Index? :P

"And today, the nation of Snotbagistan fell 0.2 points on the Unibot Exchange"...

Back