For Flemingovia

Cormac

TNPer
TNP Nation
Cormactopia III
Discord
Cormac#0804
flem_zps69ba373f.png

Unfortunately I hear Flem's going to be away for a while and I'll be changing the RMB topic again on Thursday, so I wanted to post this screen shot here so he'll see it when he gets back.

I do believe someone now owes Flem something. :unsure:

Dearest Flemingovia, I bring You a glorious expansion to the empire - another two regions which have seen the light that emanates from Your divine being.

Osiris
Welcome to the Flemingovian Protectorate of Osiris, sister to the Flemingovian Protectorate of The South Pacific!

Visit our Community Forum to get more involved in our region!

Please endorse our Empress,
Detective Figs, our Pharaoh, Cormac A Stark, and our Non-WA Delegate, NTO-11, for the security of the region.

If you visit The South Pacific, please endorse the Emperor,
South Pacific Belschaft!

Standard Endorsement Limit: 48

Embassy Policy:
We only accept in-game embassies with regions that have forum embassies.

Adspam Policy: RMB recruiters are not welcome, and RMB ads are banned. No exceptions.

RMB Topic: Happy ghost - :o or :O?

The South Pacific
Welcome to The Dual Monarchy of The South Pacific-Osiris! All hail the Emperor Belschaft and Empress Astarial!

For the glory of the one true God Flemingovia, please endorse;

Emperor: Belschaft
Empress: Astarial
Crown Prince: Rebel-topia
Non-WA Delegate: TAO

Endorsement Cap: 150
Assembly Debate: 'WTF Belschaft, are you kidding me?'

TSP Forum | Apply for Citizenship | Join the Army | WA Resolutions | TSP IRC

Latest News
>>> Belschaft proclaims himself Emperor of The Most Holy Flemingovian Empire of The Southernmost Pacific, forms dynastic union with Osiris' Empress Astarial

Diplomats; apply for an Embassy here - unsolicited in-game Embassy requests will be dismissed

Recruiters; all recruitment messages must praise the virtues of The Empress

Osiris has met this transition with calm and tranquility, focusing more on the merits of Your color scheme than on You - for they know that Your divine wisdom is perfect and unassailable. It shall make a glorious jewel in your crown.

The South Pacific has exhibited more resistance, including calls to impeach Your loyal servant Bel and return to the old, discarded, democratic system of government. But they too shall eventually see the light.

Next on the list is the adoption of the Flemingovian Constitution by both regions. Only then will Empress Astarial and Emperor Belschaft be imbued with power as Hands of God.

Back