Formation of a New Ministry

Cove

TNPer
Formation of a New Ministry

arms.png

After consultation with my cabinet, and other, colleagues, I am delighted to announce the creation of a new Ministry - the Ministry of Internal Affairs. It is my further pleasure to announce the appointment of Zyvetskistaahn as its first Minister.

In a nod to the Internal Affairs Ministries of old, I have decided to task this Ministry with the duties of what was, up until recently, the Communications Ministry. As such, this Ministry will oversee the editing and publication of the TNP Wire, and will also be responsible for the publication of cabinet minutes when requested/required.

I am also tasking this new Ministry with the duties of the now abolished Culture & Entertainment Ministry. Minister Zyvetskistaahn, and any appointed deputies, will be required to encourage activity and participation in The North Pacific. I am also bringing the University under this Ministry. This Ministry will also have control of the gameside welcoming script, and will organise a team of volunteers to assist in helping new members to the region settle in via increased presence in the Docks area of the forum, as well as manning a Help Desk there for any questions asked.

With the appointment of this new Minister, I will be relieving Minister for Foreign Affairs Mcmasterdonia of the existing legally mandated welcoming duties, which were temporarily given to him, and transferring them to Zyvetskistaahn. Below I have included a brief summary of the duties of the new Ministry - you will see some familiar tasks, but also one or two new ones, such as the creation of the Communications Desk, to enable increased interaction between the Government and the ordinary citizens. It's also our hope this will increase transparency.

Signed,

Jamie Anumia
Delegate of The North Pacific

Duties of the Internal Affairs Ministry

• Encourage activity and participation in TNP via the following means:
    • Activity and discussion on the regional message board
    • Spamming and encouraging others to participate in the OOC forum
    • Welcoming all new members to TNP (gameside via the script; forumside via presence and involvement in Docks area)
    • Help Desk/FAQs Management in Docks Area
    • Hosting activities and games to encourage more participation and a higher daily post count.
  • Oversight of the University and encouragement of participation in debates and topics there. Focus on real life and current events.
  • Editing/Appointing an editor of the TNP Wire and ensuring it is dispatched on a regular basis. Working with the team to post articles of satirical or factual nature on a weekly or fortnightly basis
  • Responsibility for posting cabinet minutes when requested, and when cleared.
  • Participation in the NS Gameplay Forum. Getting TNP's name out there.
  • Communications Desk where people are encouraged to post their concerns and request cabinet involvement/discussion on certain matters.

Indeed; a wise choice. And there shall be much rejoicing! And food, provided zyvet takes the bill.

Sanctaria:
Welcome to the snake-pit, Zyvetlongname.
:rofl: You get me every time, Sanctaria!

Congrats to our new Minister of Internal Affairs, Zyvetskistaahn.

Back