Dual Citizenship Request

I have become a resident of the region Capitalist Paradise, but would like to retain my North Pacific Citizenship, I have to stay in CP for 15 continuous days to become eligible to vote on government matters. I still want to remain in the RA and vote on bills. I hope this is okay. I plan to move back and forth after the 15 day stay in CP.

To clarify, you will need to maintain a nation in TNP I believe. Some nations spawn puppets to carry out their wishes in other regions. Perhaps you could found a second nation, schweizweld II for instance, to be your CP nation?

I would prefer to have just one nation, I don't believe in puppet nations, after the 15 days, Capitalist Paradise said I could spend most or all of my time here, they're very easygoing about residency. Hope this will be okay.

I'm sorry, without a nation in TNP you cannot retain citizenship. You can either found a second puppet nation and use that for citizenship in one, or you can move your nation back in later and reapply for citizenship/RA membership then - but if you move it out again in the future, you will lose it the same way.

I'll move my nation back here, Capitalist Paradise said that is no problem. I can still post on their forums and remain a member there while my nation stays here.

Back