Aezer, Nev Marry in Royal Bash

Aezer, Nev Marry in Royal Bash
images

Nev (left) and Aezer (right) share a kiss as Gates (center) looks on

17 July, 2013

St. Max's Cathedral, Gatesville Inc. It was standing room only in St. Max's Cathedral at the royal wedding of Queen Nevadar of Gatesville and Aezer of the Aezean Combine.

There was some shock at the announcement due to the groom's bad-boy reputation and frequent run-ins with the cops, but it was love at first sight with Nevadar and Aezer, or Nazer as they prefer. The bride and groom wrote their own vows and by the end there wasn't a dry eye in the room.

"You've couped my heart, Nev, and now it's yours. When I look at you, I can't help but think how fortunate I am to have a gal like you."

"Aezer, you destroy my senses and I feel dizzy just standing next to you. I look forward to a thousand mornings where I turn around and you see by my side."

Douria, a close friend of the bride's, officiated.

"If anyone objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your -"

There were mumors in the Western end of the chapel, but they were soon hushed by the hundreds of joyous onlookers.

"....Peace. By the power vested in me by Gates the God, I now pronounce you man and wife."

The happy couple shared a kiss and then bid family and friends adieu as they left for their honeymoon.

----
Written by New Kervoskia
The Trans-Pacific Times - All the scandal that's fit to print
Note this is a tabloid publication

Back