Not seeking reelection

punk d

TNPer
-
-
Well...another interesting term in the judicial branch.

I've learned a lot during my time as justice. But, I have other interests that I would like to pursue and will not be seeking reelection.

Thank you TNP for the opportunity, and I'm glad to leave office on my free will. Good luck to everybody in this race.

punk d:
Well...another interesting term in the judicial branch.

I've learned a lot during my time as justice. But, I have other interests that I would like to pursue and will not be seeking reelection.

Thank you TNP for the opportunity, and I'm glad to leave office on my free will. Good luck to everybody in this race.
Does this mean we can't recall you? :P

Good luck to you Punk D. At least you weren't an inveterate whiner like the other people you served with. I wish there were a position in government for the regional whipping boy, because you took a lot of lashings with a smile. ;)

Now can I hijack this thread to comment on the candidates? Yes? Thank you!

I am really looking forward to R3n being a candidate. They have proven themselves an excellent legislator, and I, for one, cannot wait to see what the next term will bring with such an able Justice!

And next, ha ha ha, Gracius Maximus. I don't need to say much here beyond commending the energy he has to argue against stupid long posts without falling victim himself. I appreciate succinctness! And we all know there are few things more succinct in the realm of Justice than a ruling by the Minister. :lol:

Romanoffia: I would have been worried if he didn't run! :lol:

Blue Wolf: Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Funkadelia: I think I said I would vote for him this next time? He has a lot of energy that could be put to good use.

Thanks, DD, I appreciate it.

I will say working with r3n and GM on a ruling with them was a very pleasant experience. Both of them only wished to focus on the case at hand and I thought we had a good discussion on the issues. I coveted that type of conversation throughout my time as justice and we never got there during the first part of my term.

I hope they both win a seat and think they will do a great job. I only wish I had them on the bench with me during my term in office.

Back