July 2013 Judicial Election

Nominations: July 2013 Judicial Election

ec-seal.png

This July, The North Pacific will be electing three Justices and an Attorney General to serve until the next election in November. Any Regional Assembly Member who has been a member for the last 15 days (since (time=1371708000)) is eligible to run.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or simply declare candidacy in this topic. Nominations, acceptances of nominations, and declarations of candidacy must be posted in this topic to be valid. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy (you can't take someone off the ballot by removing your nomination of them at the last minute). This allow for transparency and clear record keeping. All nominations, declarations of candidacy, or acceptances of nomination are legally required to be posted during the nomination period, which is from (time=1373004000) to (time=1373695200), it has been extended by 24 hours for Constitution Day. One may only be a candidate for one position in this election, so acceptance of nomination or declaration of candidacy will be understood as withdrawal from candidacy for all other positions. Voting will be from (time=1373954400) to (time=1374559200).

This topic is intended for nominations and may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

• Pasargad
  • Hileville
  • Romanoffia
  • Jamie*
  • mcmasterdonia*
  • Blue Wolf II
  • Great Bights Mum
  • Scandigrad
  • Isimud
  • Kiwi*
  • Blackshear
  • Tyler Kazakov
  • Abbey Anumia
  • Belschaft
  • punk d
  • Lord Byron
  • Tim
  • Abstain
  • Malvad
  • Mall
  • New Kervoskia
  • Iro
  • Reginald Carmichael
  • Alvino Castillion
  • Democratic Donkeys
  • r3naissanc3r
  • Cormac Stark*
  • Lennart
  • North East Somerset
  • Gaspo
  • Crushing Our Enemies*
  • Sanctaria*
  • Linkiton
  • Lord Ravenclaw
  • Former English Colony
  • Borndisaster*
  • Zyvetskistaahn
  • Emperor Andrew I
  • Flemingovia
  • SillyString*
  • Mr. Freeze
  • Wilkshire
  • Funkadelia
  • Sophistry
  • Gracius Maximus
  • Livilispis
  • Malashaan
  • The SCG
  • Scumshire
  • Bulldookey
  • IndieGirl
  • Ash
  • Pionera45
  • John uppercrest
  • Darcia
  • The Centaur Herd

Candidates:
  • r3naissanc3r (for Justice)
  • Romanoffia (for Justice)
  • Gracius Maximus (for Justice)
  • Funkadelia (for Justice)
  • Malashaan (for Justice)
  • Flemingovia (for Attorney General)
  • Blue Wolf II (for Attorney General)
  • Iro (for Attorney General)
Nominees:
Declined Nomination:
  • Hileville (for Justice)
  • Blue Wolf II (for Justice)
  • Hileville (for Attorney General)
  • Democratic Donkeys (for Attorney General)
  • Malashaan (for Attorney General)
Invalid Nominees:
  • Jacorionrandle98 (for Attorney General)

Edit: Addendum:
The Election Commissioners for this election are Chasmanthe and Scarpanto and Leekem.
Eligible members with an asterisk would need to resign their current position if they were to run.

I declare candidacy of myself for Attorney General.

Jacorionrandle98:
I declare candidacy of myself for Attorney General.
A note for the Election Commissioners: Jacorionrandle98 has been removed from the RA, and is no longer eligible to stand in this election.

Blackshear:
I nominate Democratic Donkeys for attorney general.
Nice try. :P

Maybe in the future you could nominate me for a good government position. I wish you could for the executive council, unassailable do-nothingness, that is more my cup of tea. Decline for Attorney General.

flemingovia:
25 minutes for my candidacy to draw out an "anyone but Flemingovia". Not bad.
:rofl:

Blue Wolf OR Flem as AG? What a tough choice! Both present such potential for entertainment.

I accept my nomination for Justice and decline my nomination for AG - I have more interest in the former position at this time.

Frick. Because I waited to nominate myself for AG, I inadvertently caused BW to lose the nom for Justice.

Is this my fault? I think it's my fault. I just singlehandedly kicked BW off the Court.

In a fast effort to remedy my mistake, I stand for Attorney General. BW, please go back whence you came.

The period for nominations will close in two hours' time... at which point the period for campaigning will begin, which lasts for 72 hours.

If you wish to run for judicial office this term and have not already accepted a nomination or declared your candidacy, please do so now.

Iro:
Frick. Because I waited to nominate myself for AG, I inadvertently caused BW to lose the nom for Justice.

Is this my fault? I think it's my fault. I just singlehandedly kicked BW off the Court.

In a fast effort to remedy my mistake, I stand for Attorney General. BW, please go back whence you came.
Blue wolf is a big boy. He can accept whichever nomination he chooses without you making the decision for him.

Back