Don't Cry For Me TNP

Don't Cry For Me TNP
Erm, Argentina...?

[flash=250,250]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Spy3Nd2D6w[/flash]

I've decided due to increased responsibilities elsewhere and a lack of passion/willpower to remain in TNP, I am taking my leave. My leaving will not affect the region in the least, I can guarantee it as I do literally nothing here as is. Of course, I will miss the few people that I have grown close to during my somewhat lengthy (lengthy by my standards anyway) stay here; however, that being said, I find the topic title a bit ironic as I am fairly certain no one will, in fact, cry for me. But still, I cry for you all - I cry for leaving. This may be due to my current state of emotional distress or just because I feel a great connection, a bond of friendship, to some of you; we'll probably never really know the truth behind why I am so distraught over saying goodbye to a region I never really did much in.

So, while I say goodbye, you may see me pop in every once in a while for one person. They know who they are. Other than that, this is most likely goodbye.

:(

Bye bye Oooo Eeee. You are an incredibly nice and truly funny person, and I'm sad to see you (semi-) leave. I'll always remember our telegramming mischief. :shifty: I'd trade 10 of of the humorless new breed for just one of you. :) Happy and safe travels. :bye:

Back