[Private] Review: Justice Special Election

Gracius Maximus

Tyrant (Ret.)
Since Abstain has failed to follow up on the Court's request regarding his query to the EC (Jaime in this instance), should the Court rule that no review is necessary as there does not seem to be a legal need or valid continuing complaint?

In which case, myself and r3n should be removed as THO. I do not know that it is prudent to have THO's with access to ongoing trial discussions outside of those matters that would necessitate their access.

Just my opinion.

Technically, you should not be able to see this room. I'm going to move this to the special area for THO's.

We could put the review on hold pending a response to the question I asked. If it's never answered, then it effectively 'rejects' the review. I hope that doesn't happen and I didn't ask the question for it not to be answered, but I do believe that it's a relevant question that should be answered.

Just to confirm, I can now view this forum.

I will not have the time to go through the case today, but I will do so tomorrow and post my thoughts.

I thought we were awaiting Abstain's answer to the question. Unless we actually know how the EC tallied the vote then I do not believe a sound position can be formulated because that would weigh heavily upon my opinion.

Back