Apologies for recent absence

Scumshire

TNPer
Hi all,

I feel I owe an apology to TNP after my having become a member of the Regional Assembly, and then failing to be present to vote in the recent special elections that were held this month. I am new to all of this, but have realised that I should have made some post much earlier to notify my absence.

Recently family matters suddenly got a bit uncomfortable, and this meant I was not in a fit state to get involved in TNP as I should have. I completely missed recent developments as a result by not even logging in to check - either on this forum or on NationStates.

This does not excuse my absence however. Once again I apologise and if there are any procedures, warnings, etc I have to go through, please notify me.

Yours Sincerely,

Scumshire

It's okay Scumshire, we all understand <3 It's really not a big deal, so have no fear, deary :)

I, and I'm sure everyone else, hope(s) that your family matters have or soon will improve.

I go months without logging on D:

I completely forgot to vote in the Delegate ones just before.. and I was here >_>

As everyone has said don't worry about it! If you feel like you are going to have a longer break to deal with things you can inform the Speaker so that you do not get removed from the RA for inactivity.

Everyone else has pretty much hit the nail on the head, so there's nothing for me to really add. I hope you and family are doing alright, and if you ever need to take a leave of absence for a while, there's a pinned thread in the RA forum for just that purpose. :)

Welcome back?

Thanks all for your kind words - I really appreciate it. You've made me feel very welcome in TNP. Also thanks COE for pointing me to that thread - I'll remember to use it next time. :)

Back