Hileville

TNPer
TNP Nation
Hileville
Discord
Dennrick#0489
HILEVILLE for JUSTICE
Running on Results

I have previously served as Chief Justice for 11 months here in TNP and after my departure the Court began to steadily descend into darkness. Everyone here agrees the Court as of late has not been very efficient. A vote for Hileville will restore order and efficiency to the Court.

I am not going to post a long platform as I do not believe it is right for a Justice to do. I will now take your questions.

Chasmanthe:
Ideally, how many questions do you believe it is right for a Justice to answer in this thread?
I will answer as many questions that are asked. A long campaign post with promises is not something I will do for the position of Justice.

You say that te courts have "descended into darkness". In your opinion, is the cause rooted in the inadequacies of the propel who have been elected to the bench, or inadequacies inherent in the system? Your op suggests the former.

flemingovia:
You say that te courts have "descended into darkness". In your opinion, is the cause rooted in the inadequacies of the propel who have been elected to the bench, or inadequacies inherent in the system? Your op suggests the former.
It is a combination of both. Those who were elected and since resigned got hit with RL issues which caused a huge period of inactivity which then led to issues with the system in which thy adopted for reviews. There was no consistency on the Court and rulings just took way too long. The Court honestly did a better job with reviews when we didn't have rules for them for set times frames.

I like both Abeey and Sanc and both worked under me as Chief Justice one as a THO and the other as a Justice. They both did fantastic jobs. However RL got the best of them this term and it is unfortunate.

Will you seek to uphold the Constitution, Legal Code, and BoR in all circumstances, even if it propels the region deeper into the darkness which it has been plunging towards since Ivan left?

Mall:
Will you seek to uphold the Constitution, Legal Code, and BoR in all circumstances, even if it propels the region deeper into the darkness which it has been plunging towards since Ivan left?
Ivan is back.

He is like a bright shining star in the heavens, just waiting to bestow his light upon the masses.

Also, Ivan told me that if he were here in place of The Minister he would definitely vote for Hileville.

Gracius Maximus:
Mall:
Ivan is back.

He is like a bright shining star in the heavens, just waiting to bestow his light upon the masses.

Also, Ivan told me that if he were here in place of The Minister he would definitely vote for Hileville.
Thanks.

Will you recuse yourself from cases arising out of TSP's recent incident, due to your obvious personal bias?

What are your thoughts on the current litigation culture in TNP? Do you think the Court can and/or should address this, or is it an issue for the RA alone?

Malashaan:
What are your thoughts on the current litigation culture in TNP? Do you think the Court can and/or should address this, or is it an issue for the RA alone?
The desire/need of TNP to use the Courts constantly is one that can be broken easily. It starts with the legislature and making sure as a region we have a more streamlined legal system that doesn't allow for the possibility of so many ambiguities in law. However people will still find something to come to the Courts about.

It is deeply bread into the DNA of RA membership. I think it is injected in all those shots that we get when joining TNP. :P

In all seriousness while people complain about the need to run to the Courts every time a question arises without it I don't believe TNP would be half as active as it. While I personally get the gripes about it and it makes the life of a Justice interesting it helps activity in the region. I do however believe it can be reduced some with a more streamlined system of laws.

Back