June 2013 Special Judicial Election

Cove

TNPer
Nominations: June 2013 Special Judicial Election

ec-seal.png

This Special Election, The North Pacific will be electing two Justices to serve until the next election in July. Any Regional Assembly Member who has been a member for the last 15 days (since May 14th) is eligible to run.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or simply declare candidacy in this topic. Nominations, acceptances of nominations, and declarations of candidacy must be posted in this topic to be valid. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy (you can't take someone off the ballot by removing your nomination of them at the last minute). This allow for transparency and clear record keeping. All nominations, declarations of candidacy, or acceptances of nomination are legally required to be posted during the nomination period, which is from (time=1369854000) to (time=1370286000). Voting will be from (time=1370372400) to (time=1370804400).

This topic is intended for nominations and may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Candidates:
  • Blue Wolf II
  • Scarpanto
  • Iro
  • Romanoffia
  • Belschaft
  • Mall
  • Chasmanthe
  • Zyvetskistaahn
  • Hileville
  • Funkadelia
Nominees:
  • Eluvatar
Declined Nomination:
  • r3naissanc3r
  • Flemingovia
Invalid Nominees:
  • Malashaan

I'll run for a seat on the court!

And I'll second Flemingovia.

(notice how I am posting in the absolute correct thread :P )

I second Hile, Elu, Roman and Flem

I also nominate Malashaan although it seems he's self nominated. Great to see you running buddy.

I'm afraid the nomination of Malashaan is invalid as he has not been a RA member for 15 days prior to the election.

I am humbled and grateful for the nomination, but wish to decline.

I cannot imagine why anyone who has tasted the glory and fun of the Fiqh would wish to become involved in the rats arse of the constitutional court.

It is like asking someone who drives an Audi R8 to take an old Cortina for a spin.

With a dodgy clutch.

And the radio not working.

And no air con.

Now it seems from the thread above that there are some people who will make do with the cortina. I am not one of them.

Back