-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
TWP Recruiting in the Pacifics
lDmGjUv.png
Somewhere on a boat, The West Pacific

Osiris News Network reporters today received word that The West Pacific has committed what was once thought unthinkable, recruiting from a fellow feeder region. And it's not just one feeder, it is every feeder. TWP Interior Minister Intelligent Hologram and TWP member Archsium have joined up to run a recruitment script, in what used to be considered a move beyond the pale of acceptable behaviour. Clearly recent events have made The West Pacific believe that such a move is in their interests.

The following are screenshots gathered by ONN reporters as evidence. The North Pacific, Balder, Osiris and The South Pacific are already said to be considering reactions. More reaction and analysis to follow, only from the ONN.

wnGse4m.png

yLv8CT0.png

HWQfWiv.png

Clearly recent events have made The West Pacific believe that such a move is in their interests.

A link to the same thread where Intelligent Holograms makes the statement madjack cites.

If any of you can show me how recent events impacted this 'move', I have a beach house in Alaska I'd like to sell you.

Here's a link to the thread madjack quotes:
http://twp.nosync.org/forums/index.php?/topic/250-recruiters-wanted/

Once you click that link, what you'll find is that the thread is about sending a TG to new TWP nations. You'll also note that just yesterday AGP aka Westwind (TWP delegate) made this statement:
If someone has the inclination and technical ability, there is a script that can be setup to automatically tg a welcome message to new nations in the region. If we have that running, our manual efforts could be used to for mentoring new players rather than recruiting them.

You'll note that about 3 hours ago IH, randomly I might add, asked if it could be expanded. The new recruitment TG writer, said yes and so it was.

I can't speak for IH and Archsium (TG writer), but to make the claim that TWP is trying to use recent events as a justification to recruit in the Pacifics, has zero basis in fact.

Just click on the link and read the thread.

Punk D, TWP has been recruiting from other pacifics. We took screenshots of some earlier today, I have asked the delegate to post them on the forum and I hope he does soon.

I didn't say recruiting was not happening in the Pacifics. I did say:

I can't speak for IH and Archsium (TG writer), but to make the claim that TWP is trying to use recent events as a justification to recruit in the Pacifics, has zero basis in fact.

Also, you'll see that TWP's delegate in the thread states nothing about recruiting in other pacifics. Where the conversation turns is with the interior minister a few hours ago. I believe that presently there is recruiting in other pacifics based upon what we all can see but the spin madjack is saying is not the truth.

Where did I say this came from the delegate? I clearly stated that it came from the Interior Minister.

Even still, this doesn't look good for TWP.

I admit that I was unsure about West condoning such activities given his participation in the GCR recruitment summit in Balder. We will see how they respond to this then, a very foolish move by the interior minister.

Madjack,

Did you say this:

Clearly recent events have made The West Pacific believe that such a move is in their interests.

If you did say that, I believe you have no basis to support that assertion. If you do, please share.

If not, then as you read through the thread where you took your screen shot you'll see that the IM and TG Writer just today made the move to recruit to multiple regions. And it appeared quite spontaneous.

punk d:
Madjack,

Did you say this:

If you did say that, I believe you have no basis to support that assertion. If you do, please share.

If not, then as you read through the thread where you took your screen shot you'll see that the IM and TG Writer just today made the move to recruit to multiple regions. And it appeared quite spontaneous.
It was an assertion made by the author of the article. The ONN does not reveal the authors of an article.

An ONN update on the issue will be coming.

I was deeply annoyed when I first caught wind of this but was relieved when it turned out to be an oversight which was promptly rectified.

Ladies and Gentleman, I have come to apologies for an oversight on my part that led to TWP recruiting in your regions today.

When I was first tasked with creating a recruiting force for TWP it never occurred to me that the GCR’s would have a problem with other GCR’s recruiting in their regions, say what you will, but this whole problem was sheer negligence on my part, it was this negligence that to the gross injustice of recruiting in your regions. In retrospect, the mistake I made is clear and it is for this mistake that I apologise. I would also like to apologise to AGP, The West Pacific Imperium for the inconvenience this has caused them in cleaning up after my error.

I would also like to take a moment to clear some rumours. The fault here lies firmly with my oversight in asking for this to happen, not with the Government of The West Pacific Imperium. It was my decision to expand the recruiting program to the rest of the GCR’s and I made this decision without seeking approval from AGP or the Imperium; they played no part.

In short, I take full responsibility for the decision to recruit in foreign GCR’s and I will willingly accept any punishment you feel is appropriate to the situation.

Thank you for your time,

Intelligent Holograms
Minister of the Interior, TWP.

Whilst the whole never occurring to you that breaking ten years of convention and recruiting from GCR's would lead to problems stinks of naivety, your apology is a magnanimous one.

I thank you both.
Whilst the whole never occurring to you that breaking ten years of convention and recruiting from GCR's would lead to problems stinks of naivety, your apology is a magnanimous one.
I realise that I sound incredibly naive and that is because I am. I had no idea that I was breaking 10 years of policy as the agreement is informal and I was never told about it. This is my fault, though, as I didn't clear it with AGP first.

Back