Some thoughts on divine wisom and the courts.

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Some time before the courts pronounced judgement in the case concerning Romanoffia, I predicted correctly the decision the Court justices would reach.

How did I do it? was it divine omniscience?

Not in this instance.

I simply looked at the evidence.

Did Roman break any written laws or code?

No.

Did Roman break any rules stated by the election commissioners?

No.

Was his candidacy clearly stated?

Yes. Roman said "So, it is with the usual fan-fare that I am going to run for Vice Delegate!"

Did the election commissioners see this?

Yes. They even posted in that same thread.

I then came to the sensible conclusion that our laws and natural justice favoured Romanoffia.

i Then considered our current jusices. And I thought to myself, "what is the likelihood of that bunch doing the sensible, legal thing?

So I stated on IRC that I thought they would rule against Romanoffia.

It is easy when you really understand our court system.

And so it is written. :worship:

Book of Roman, Chapter I.

1. And, lo, it came to pass that the Pharassies denied Roman his rightful place amongst the Elect and Few Oligarchs.

2. And the subjects of the Great Beast of The Court descended upon The North Pacific and used the Constitution and the Written Laws of our ancestors as a proverbial Arse-Wipe.

3. The people of The North Pacific cried out with gnashing of teeth, pulling of hair and rent their garments and cried out in anger, "Oh, Great and Omniscient Flemingovia God! How right art thou and thy Prophesies that the Oligarchs would never let Roman stand for election to any office he would have won were he to have been allowed!"

4. And the Prophets of all Religions and Gods rose up with a single voice: "We shall rise up, and through the Law and the Constitution, verily we shall change things for the better so that Justice and Freedom shall live again in the land".

Back