Endorsement gathering

Discord
COE#7110
Before I get put on all kinds of watch lists (the ones that I'm not already on for being a raider, that is) I'd just like to let the SC know that I'm in the process of gathering a relatively high number of endorsements, but do not intend to exceed about half the delegate's endocount at any time.

I'm posting this notice not because I'll be attaining any unheard of level of endorsements, but simply because at first, this rise will likely be pretty rapid, and I don't want anyone to get any unsavory ideas. :)

NPA members have been known to endotart pretty heavily when they get back in the region. I know I have.

As part of the regional guard, it makes sense that you have a reasonable number of endorsements so you can gain influence so that you are helpful in the event of a rogue delegate.

I respect your diligence in pointing this out to the SC though :)

Also a note: I will also be going on an endoswapping spree right about now. I hope that with my amazing looks and my sensual fedora, I will get up to 80 or so endorsements.

...Hopefully.

I found this thread while perusing the forum and thought I should probably give the SC a heads-up. I'm in the NPA, and after an extended stay in another region I've started endotarting to catch up with all the cool kids. Thanks for understanding. :)

Oh, endorse him back! If for nothing else than to gaze at his awesome flag. Makes you want to sit in the lotus position and hit the hookah.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back