Request for Court Review of Election

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
This is the second time that a self-nomination for an election has not been honored and my name has not been placed on the ballot.

Is a self-nomination considered an acceptance of nomination?

There was no self nomination on your part. You did not post your self nomination in the thread which was designated for nominations and self nominations.

There was a self nomination. It is evident from my campaign thread.

I request the court to order under the FOIA copies of the Admin logs for the relevant threads.

The legal code and Constitution in either event, do not require the posting of an acceptance in a nomination thread. If the commissioners require this, it is arbitrary, capricious and in violation of the Constitution and legal code.

I as an election commissioner in the election wish to ask the Court to handle this matter with expedience as it directly relates to an ongoing election.

Can I state, purely on principle, that the FOIA has no juristiction over Administrators of this forum.

That being said, I am sure we will cooperate fully with the court's investigation.

This request for review is denied, as it is covered by another review that was filed with the court shortly after this. Additionally, the Court cannot force the Administrators to do anything by the FOIA, as they are not governmental entities.

Since this request was denied, I'm closing this so as to not cause confusion with the accepted request.

Back