Jamie For Delegate

Cove

TNPer
So, I've decided to run for re-election. It wasn't a decision I took lightly, but I've decided that finishing my goals is something that I should do before leaving office.

I feel during my term there has been progress, both in Foreign Affairs and Military - we've opened relations with a number of regions, strengthened and progressed our relations with a number of regions, and our military has been active both internally and abroad - assisting in delagacy transitions as well as furthering our region's ideals through our military actions. Not only that, but we have become a more powerful voice in the WA, with our voting strength having increased drastically, and this is something that is constantly increasing and will continue to do so.

Now, the question you must be asking is, what do I intend to do this term? Well, the answer to that is continuing with my agenda of pursuing further relations with our fellow GCR's as well as improving relations with some of the UCR's. Our military will continue down it's current path, and will be even more active, and participate in a wide range of operations in order to best promote TNP's beliefs abroad and make our military both one to be respected, as well as, if necessary, a military to be feared and one that will fight for what the region believes is right. A further priority will be further increase our WA strength, and I intend to come close to 600 endorsements, if re-elected.

If re-elected, I'd like to see the NPIA brought back up for discussion. I feel it is something the RA needs further opportunity to discuss so we can come to agreement which contains an appropriate amount of oversight, while still allowing the NPIA to partake in operations to maximum effectiveness.

My biggest goal, if re-elected is to being a welcoming program to give new nations a better guide to NS and encourage them to join the forums, as I personally feel welcoming is something that is commonly overlooked, and I'd like to change that, getting more members to our forum is vital in order for our region to remain active and not slip into inactivity.

My platform may be brief, but as before, I will gladly answer questions on specifics or if you require elaboration on any of my points.

In 78 words or less, explain why you are a superior choice for the delegacy when compared to me.

Mall:
In 78 words or less, explain why you are a superior choice for the delegacy when compared to me.
Regardless of whether voters give me their vote or not, I can give one promise, I will not coup, nor perform any purges, which your platform seems to endorse. Regardless, I wish my opponents the best of luck and hope for an interesting election.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Do you have any plans regarding the Concord Treaty?
It's something I've thought about and discussed it with some people, I'd like to see the treaty reconstructed and amended before being brought back up for discussion, since one of the obvious issues for the treaty not passing was the large number of concerns, therefore, I'd like to iron out some of the given concerns when the treaty was originally brought up for debate and then bring it back up for discussion for the RA, and then hopefully, the treaty can they be passed and put into effect.

Whilst the Concord treaty is stalled, the TNP-Osiris-TSP relationship remains one of the strongest and most significant in NS. What does this say about the comparable merits of meaningful and long term bi-lateral (or in this case, trilateral) relations to artificial multilateral alliances?

Belschaft:
Whilst the Concord treaty is stalled, the TNP-Osiris-TSP relationship remains one of the strongest and most significant in NS. What does this say about the comparable merits of meaningful and long term bi-lateral (or in this case, trilateral) relations to artificial multilateral alliancea?
An addendum to this question: Should TNP be obliged to prosecute actions ourside of her jurisdiction to the satisfaction of a few cosmopolitans' vendettas?

Eluvatar:
Is TNP more or less stable in the long run than the Pacific? How so, and why?
That's a good question. We are a traditionally unstable region, undeniably, nonetheless, we are in one of our most stable periods and consistent periods of democratic government. In the long run, I'd say we are, as one person can not always remain in power, though I also can't see either the NPO, or TNP's democratic government coming to an end in the foreseeable future.

Jamie:
Eluvatar:
Is TNP more or less stable in the long run than the Pacific? How so, and why?
That's a good question. We are a traditionally unstable region, undeniably, nonetheless, we are in one of our most stable periods and consistent periods of democratic government. In the long run, I'd say we are, as one person can not always remain in power, though I also can't see either the NPO, or TNP's democratic government coming to an end in the foreseeable future.
:clap:

Belschaft:
Whilst the Concord treaty is stalled, the TNP-Osiris-TSP relationship remains one of the strongest and most significant in NS. What does this say about the comparable merits of meaningful and long term bi-lateral (or in this case, trilateral) relations to artificial multilateral alliances?
I've always believed that individual treaties were stronger than bi-lateral treaties, I definitely believe that Osiris-TSP-TNP relationship is one of the best examples of a strong relationship that can derive from individual treaties and close co-operation between the three regions. So overall, I do believe that trilateral (in this case) relationships are much stronger than treaties which cover multiple regions.

Scarpanto:
Belschaft:
Whilst the Concord treaty is stalled, the TNP-Osiris-TSP relationship remains one of the strongest and most significant in NS. What does this say about the comparable merits of meaningful and long term bi-lateral (or in this case, trilateral) relations to artificial multilateral alliancea?
An addendum to this question: Should TNP be obliged to prosecute actions ourside of her jurisdiction to the satisfaction of a few cosmopolitans' vendettas?

[me]is apparently a cosmopolitan now. Damn. Looks like I need to find better clothing. :(

Do you believe that the TNP-Osiris-TSP treaty had a greater impact on our recent support of TSP than if we had not signed it?

[EXTRA CREDIT] How did your stance on Milograd's coup benefit TNP?

Scarpanto:
Belschaft:
I don't agree with the idea that those who believe that are cosmopolitans. If a TNP citizen attacks an ally of TNP, they should be brought to justice.

Mall:
Why do you want to be delegate again?
I've not finished all of my agenda nor put all my ideas into effect yet due to the short nature of my term, a full term will give me opportunity to do this.

north harmoneia:
Will you be impartial to the NPIA considering your military stance and background? how?
Yes, I believe I can. I put TNP ahead of my military stance and background, which is how I believe that I can be fully impartial in regards to the NPIA.

Iro:
Do you believe that the TNP-Osiris-TSP treaty had a greater impact on our recent support of TSP than if we had not signed it?

[EXTRA CREDIT] How did your stance on Milograd's coup benefit TNP?
Yes and no. It would have made military organization more difficult, perhaps, but I'd like to think we would have stood by TSP regardless of whether we were treatied or not, as we did have a close relationship even before the treaty.

As for your 2nd question, I believe it shows that we aren't scared to condemn actions as well as showing we stand by our allies - which I believe is of the utmost importance as it shows we are a region that can be trusted and can keep agreements, and that we are a loyal ally.

That was a great answer on your part, and an incorrect question on my part.

The intent of my question was: how did your ACTION on Milograd's coup benefit TNP?

Iro:
That was a great answer on your part, and an incorrect question on my part.

The intent of my question was: how did your ACTION on Milograd's coup benefit TNP?
I'm not sure how that changes my answer, Iro. My answer still applies. I issued the condemnation, hence it showed which side TNP was on rather clearly.

Screw it. I'll try once more... how did the physical aspect of providing ACTUAL SUPPORT for TSP's legitimate government benefit TNP?

No biggie if you've given up at this point. :P

Iro:
Screw it. I'll try once more... how did the physical aspect of providing ACTUAL SUPPORT for TSP's legitimate government benefit TNP?

No biggie if you've given up at this point. :P
It helped restore the legitimate government which strengthened TNP's relationship with its allies as well showing TNP's respect for GCR sovereignty, which I believe, benefits us.

Back