Newmist murder

Flemingovia, I do humbly beseech thee, mighty one, for your judgement on a grave and disturbing incident.

Deleted nation Newmist
Founded: Wed Oct 3 2012
Ceased to exist: Sun May 5 2013
Population: 1.251 billion

Newmist has been cruelly struck down in the prime of life and we must have justice.

I think it's obvious he was murdered by none other than former vice delegate Pasargad.

“Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable''
14aet6d.jpg

Hear the ruling of the Fiqh.

In Flemingovianism, all life is sacred, and every time a nation ceases to exist it is an occasion for lament.

"I do not seek the death of anyone, says the Lord Flemingovia. Therefore look to me and live."

So it is with sorrow that I note the passing of Newmist. But let there be rejoicing! For when Maxx created the world under the inspiration of Flemingovia, he created a way in which nations could be resurrected in Lazarus and brought to new life.

So this is a time for celebration, not recrimination. Death is grevious, but not permanent.

I commend Chasmanthe for bringing this to the Fiqh. He shows admirable respect and concern for life.

Back