Cole and Stargate

Kiwi

TNPer
I was discussing this with McM and I guess I want the opinion of the Executive Council.

Cole actively passed on logs of our operation to restore the legitimate government in TSP. Thus hampering our efforts. Cole is also part of the government of Stargate (as is Mall).

My question to the EC is whether some sort of statement or action is necessary on our part in response to this behaviour.

Tecnically speaking, if those IRC logs were not on the main #TNP channel, then I suppose passing on the logs in question would technically constitute espionage.

This opens an interesting can of worms... the question remains, does our law apply to that channel as well? I am actually irked that it was leaked but not surprised. I'm sure we had a few spies peering into our work.

*TNP Hat on* Court rulings regarding my trial essentially dictated that the Court's jurisdiction is infinite. As such charges *could* be brought against Cole. The question is to what degree these events impact TNP, and whether or not this is a matter for TSP to address.

*Stargate hat on* As Secretary of Defense for Stargate I'd like to see the links that show it was Cole committing these actions. I'd also like to emphasize that his actions do not in any way constitute actions taken by the Stargate government, which is unaware of this leak.

*TBH hat on* so that's where those logs were coming from, interesting. I'm relatively certain that whole operation was leakier than a boat made of Swiss cheese, but hey I don't mind.

Stargate and TBH hats dont have access to this area. :p

That said I don't think it's worth pursuing this further. Just will have less dealings with Cole.

I still don't know why we decided to have a treaty with Stargate..

Yes I think I'm more annoyed with Cole than I am Stargate.

I actually really liked Mall's attempt to separate his various hats :P

Anyway I guess we'll just let the matter sit for now. And I don't doubt that the channel logs were leaked by others Mall. Given how many people had access, it's hardly surprising.

Back