King 4 ViceDelegate

KING 4 VICE DELEGATE

If elected as Vice Delegate I vow to;

* Fulfil the promises made to thee by the Great Grosseschnauzer and overthrow the regional government in a glory spectacle of anti-purple.

* Campaign to ban the use of colours on the WFE;

* Harass the Executive Council until they throw me out and then prosecute them in court for discrimination;

* Generally be a douchebag;

* Change my title so its acronym doesn't stand for a disease down below.​

Some people have claimed that you have stolen your campaign premise from the current head of the Regressive Party. How do you answer those claims?

To these totally false claims I respond that I don't see anything about banning colours in his campaign, so it is obviously totally rubbish.

I have a few questions if you would like to answer them?

1. What's your opinion about turnips?
2. Were you or were you not approached by members of the UDL prior to being accused by Grosse of playing a part in an attempted coup d'etat?
3. Is RL getting better?

I still feel bad about the treatment you received here and I hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel on the IRL side of things. Also, whether you get into government or not, I hope you return to being active in TNP again.

1. What's your opinion about turnips?
Useless things, far inferior to swedes.

2. Were you or were you not approached by members of the UDL prior to being accused by Grosse of playing a part in an attempted coup d'etat?
Depends how you mean. If you mean in a creepy way offering me candy to get in their car? No. If you mean any other way? No.

3. Is RL getting better?
Yes thanks :)

Can you write me an ode to venereal disease in the form of several interlinked Haiku? You have a technically more difficult question than the other candidates because your campaign is the laziest.

What would you change the title to?

Maybe something like Delegate Waiting For Their Superior To Resign, Be Recalled, Get Kicked from the WA or so on

Can you write me an ode to venereal disease in the form of several interlinked Haiku? You have a technically more difficult question than the other candidates because your campaign is the laziest.

I beg to differ, Mall's is lazier.

And since I don't know much about venereal disease or how to write a haiku, can I be forgiven? Pretty please?

Kingborough:
* Generally be a douchebag;
Does that mean your choice of drink will be vinegar and water?
I hear vinegar does weird things to your stomach when drunk, so I believe not.

Please disclose any other organizations or regions you currently hold membership in.

British Isles,
Nysa,
Normandy,
Lazarus,
Empire of Oceania,
Albion,
Cat Burglars,
The Ascendancy,
Osiris,

Strawberry....or Raspberry
Both mixed together with cream, on a scone.

I personally can't see any reason why there would be a problem as long as you can separate your interests in each region.

Back