Mall4Del

Mall

TNPer
If elected Delegate I will immediately do the following:
  • Send out a PM on The Black Hawk forums ordering all troops to create new nations until one spawns in TNP, and then endorse me,
  • Request that all the groups that I know would support me move in, including contacting Milo and asking for his help with RP'er support,
  • Stall and build up influence, using the Courts to smack down any attempts at recall and to prosecute any who attempt to push me out of power before my term is over,
  • Commence the purges, fly The Black Hawks' flag over the region, close all embassies, and change the WFE,
  • Hold on for dear life as the influence of my nation inevitably drains and I am removed from office, put on trial, and the trial peters out,
  • Repeat in two years.

That is my solemn promise to all in TNP.

Hail the Regressive Party!

Kingborough:
Do you vow to be just as lazy and incompetent as delegate as you were as a Minister?
No, I vow to be even worse. The voters will get exactly what is promised.

north harmoneia:
Will you share the fun, or be selfish about it?
I will spread the fun to all who wish to participate. Supporters will be the last group purged.

Haha well at least you're honest about it. Milograd could learn a thing or two from you I expect.

mcmasterdonia:
When will I be purged Mall? ;_;
It will depend on how much outside support I manage to bring in. I will be seeking to inflict maximum damage upon the region, so your influence count will make you a difficult target. I will strive to purge you though.

Belschaft:
Do you not feel your campaign is overly derivative?

When are you going to get round to paying me?
In what sense is it derivative? In the sense that I am copying raider SOP for feeder infiltration in the coup step? Or in the sense that I just copied and pasted Durk's Regressive Party platform. Either way, yes. Exactly.

:2c: There you are my friend. You earned it.

Scarpanto:
Will you institute an authoritarian democracy in place of the current shamocratic institution?
There won't be a democracy because there will be nothing to vote on. The last line of the Regressive Party's current platform outlines this fairly clearly.

My opponents have thus far failed to create campaign threads before campaigning actually starts, showing their lack of dedication to TNP.

Belschaft:
Will I be safe from purging, on a basis of legal services past and future rendered?
Will you agree to be my lawyer when I am put on trial for crimes against TNP?

Back