Salvete

Hey everyone, I'm Markus. And I'm an NSaholic.
I've been lurking NationStates for a few years, and I've done some raiding, and some defending, WA, RP, and feeder politics. I haven't been particularly active lately (RL keeps interfering), and have been looking for a region or two where I can settle down.
I hope I've found that place here in TNP.
Nickname(s)?: Markus Wolf
Main Nation?: Me
RL Country?: USA! USA! USA!
Favourite Colour(s)?: Black. Just like my soul.
Do you use IRC?: Not usually, but I can.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?:
Eh. I can't hold one particular ideology for more than 23 seconds.
Trust me, I've timed it.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: No.

Welcome friend.

I think we should add one more question "do you support the coup in TSP?"

so... what about you, do you?

I don't particularly follow interregional politics at this point, but from what little I know of it, I'm very much against.

Changes in power ought be made through the methods of recourse provided by the regional Constitution.
Mob rule is a pathetic excuse for governance.

Hello, and welcome. And fear not, we have our own Constitution to abide by as well. Sometimes, the law needs to be done away with when it is not in favor of the people!

In any case, let's not discuss politics since that seems to tear communities apart, eh?

Not discussing politics on NationStates. That is a very novel idea.

But you're correct, -is. I don't have an in-depth enough understanding of the situation to be able to speak on it.

But, in general, I don't believe in revolution. I prefer laws and bureaucracy to bombastic displays of emotion.
Typically, they aren't prudent. ( :2c: )

It is a pleasure to meet you, Erusea

Thank you. I'm glad to be here.
Coming from The Rejected Realms, it is refreshing to participate in active discussion.

Bon sois, Tim.
I never did get the answer to that chemistry question. Last time I try to use IRC for something productive...

Back