The Agenda

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
What's going on guys? I'd just like to know if we plan on having a meeting soon, and what the Ministries are up to exactly. We've seen a surge of activity in Defence, and FA is going along smoothly.

I'm just wondering what the plans are for Culture and Entertainment for this term?

Same with Communications - is a tnp wire nearly ready, if not are there some articles that are done that you would like released?

And how is Mall going - found a deputy for WA affairs yet?

We only have a short time before elections are upon us again, might as well make the most of it. :)

New project for the MoC -

To keep a running thread of noteworthy 'communications' with a weekly compilation available in forum thread and PDF format (hence, a running archive).

Romanoffia:
New project for the MoC -

To keep a running thread of noteworthy 'communications' with a weekly compilation available in forum thread and PDF format (hence, a running archive).
So do you mean like weekly articles?

The agenda has changed very little for Culture and Entertainment. I will be posting a plan for a Literary Competition in this forum in a few days.

I'm sure it hasn't changed :P My point is that we really need to roll some of these things out asap, so people see them happening - it is only a short term after all.

Back