[CRIMINAL] Complaint against 'Sir Governmental'

Cove

TNPer
Name of Plaintiff: Jamie

Name(s) of Defendant: Sir Governmental

Date(s) of Alleged Offense(s): 30th-31st(?) March 2013.

Specific Offense(s): Treason - Participating in an unendorsement campaign against the legally elected delegate (myself).

RelevantExcerpts from Legal Code or other Laws:
2. "Treason" is defined as taking arms or providing material support to a group or region for the purpose of undermining or overthrowing the lawful government of The North Pacific or any of its treatied allies as governed by the Constitution.

Summary of Events (What happened, in your own words): Upon being elected to the position of delegate, 'Sir Governmental' proceeded to send out a telegram to a number of World Assembly nations asking them to remove their endorsement from myself under false comments that I had no right to have the number of endorsements I had obtained at the time.

Evidentiary Submissions: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8089920&t=7037923

Comments: I have ejected and banned the nation from the region, and in accordance with the legal code they have been informed of their rights.

Reginald Carmichael will be Lead on this matter, and should be primary point-of-contact. I will be involved an supervisory/mentoring role.

I'm not sure if that matter was seen to its conclusion but the nation has CTE'd and there is no forum user by this nation.

Should the nation reappear, this claim may be refiled.

Thread archived until then.

Back