Fiqh Court Hearing: Romanoffia vs. The Letter T

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
Oh, Great Fleminingovia Deity, I humbly request that the letter T be abolished because the letter T is no seen in the name of The Great God Flemingovia, which of course would be properly He Grea God, Flemingovia.

He leer whose name shall no be menioned because i is evil and no worhy of exisance. :P

This case is unworthy of the Fiqh's attention.

I suggest you take it to the constitutional court and file it with Gaspo. But do not mention that you brought it here first, becuase he thinks this place does not exist. Shhhhhhh.

But, but, but, but if I take it to the civil courts, they will ignore it or never get around to it!

The letter T must be abolished! It is a matter of religious freedom!

lettertw.jpg

Romanoffia:
But, but, but, but if I take it to the civil courts, they will ignore it or never get around to it!

The letter T must be abolished! It is a matter of religious freedom!

lettertw.jpg
I am sure you judge the constitutional courts too harshly. I know that if you take this to the constitutional court (if they exist at all) they will give a speedy verdict and will certainly not ignore your request.

Go on, give them a chance. Won't somebody think of the Attorney Generals?

Well, it would give them something to do that would probably get done, even if the results are inevitable. :lol:

Back