Excuse me?!

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
I've noticed in the WFE for TNP this interesting item:

Government News

Just like Fox News, but slightly more truthful.
LinkJamie elected Delegate in Special Elections. Fraud suspected.

http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_north_pacific

Obviously, this was added to the RMB by the acting Delegate Blue Wolf.

Now, I would like to see the proof of this allegation. There are some serious legal issues here, especially with the accusation.

...I'm not seeing anything wrong here Romanoffia. I see a joke taken way outta context. :P

Delegates have hidden stuff before. This ain't the first time, and this won't be the last. I'm sure there were worse stuff than that.

To the courts! Burn the witch! Recall! Recall! Recall!

election_fraud_2.gif

flemingovia:
To the courts! Burn the witch! Recall! Recall! Recall!
Oh... shit, right right! THAT'S what we're supposed to do. Sorry everyone, I forgot.

BURN THE HERETIC! RECALL ALL THE OFFICIALS! RECALL THE RA ITSELF!

We'll create a new movie about this matter called "Take Him to the Fiqh!"

Joking is an activity not mandated by the constitution. You are therefore conducting your delegacy in an unconstitutional manner, and you are therefore a rogue delegate. Nationstates is a serious matter and not to be trifled with.

Stop having fun right away.

Alvino Castillon:
...I'm not seeing anything wrong here Romanoffia. I see a joke taken way outta context. :P

Delegates have hidden stuff before. This ain't the first time, and this won't be the last. I'm sure there were worse stuff than that.
I know it's a joke. :lol:

I just wanted to chuck something into the mix just stir things up for the fun of it. :P

At least the regional flag wasn't changed to a wedge of Stilton cheese gain. :lol:

Back