Regarding the Cabinet

Cove

TNPer
All delegate appointed offices are now considered vacant for a legal purposes, as a note. Official announcement regarding the new cabinet will come momentarily.

The newly appointed cabinet is as follows,

Foreign Affairs: McMasterdonia
Communications: Vacant
Culture & Entertainment: Vacant
Defense: Kiwi
WA Affairs: Sanctaria

Deputies:
Foreign Affairs: Vacant
Communications: Windy
Defense: Borndisaster
Culture & Entertainment: Zeorus
WA Affairs: Cormac Stark

All government officials are required to (re)take the oath.

Bokeryville:
Mall?! It's official. The raider take over of TNP is now complete.
The fact that you're still here proves it ain't complete yet.

EDIT: I also find it funny that you're more fussed about a cabinet official being a raider than about, say, the Speaker or the Delegate.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I also find it funny that you're more fussed about a cabinet official being a raider than about, say, the Speaker or the Delegate.
Goes to show how far we've slipped as a region. :(

Make no mistake, if elected delegate in the next election I will fly TBH flag and dump as many nations as possible into Fratt's loving arms (jk). But until then I object to the treatment I have been subjected to ;_;

Bokeryville:
Crushing Our Enemies:
I also find it funny that you're more fussed about a cabinet official being a raider than about, say, the Speaker or the Delegate.
I think it shows how much TNP has grown that we are able to have avowed raiders as delegate and YET no large purges by them. That would seem to indicate that they actually care about TNP and are willing to do what is best for our region, not to treat it as their own personal toy to screw around with as they please. We must be doing something right here.

Lol we have a delegate, vice delegate and speaker who are all raiders. Half the cabinet is also either raider or neutral. Myself among them.

Please don't focus on Mall.

Former English Colony:
Bokeryville:
Crushing Our Enemies:
I think it shows how much TNP has grown that we are able to have avowed raiders as delegate and YET no large purges by them. That would seem to indicate that they actually care about TNP and are willing to do what is best for our region, not to treat it as their own personal toy to screw around with as they please. We must be doing something right here.
:agree: Well said Eras.

Bokeryville:

You're joking, right? Please say this was a joke. Otherwise, I'd be forced to believe that you're such an idiot that you don't realize that, as many have said before me, there are raiders in many positions of government in TNP that serve the region faithfully, lawfully, and with the interests of TNP (not the UDL, FRA, TBH, TBR, TNI, SovCon, etc) in mind. I'm sorry that we don't subscribe to the blind fendaism that your particular flavor of kool-aid contains, but...say it with me now...TNP is n-e-u-t-r-a-l no matter how hard you kick and scream. Come on now, N.E.U.T.R.A.L.

(Can't believe I'm even going here but...) You should stop and think how you make the UDL look when you post nonsense such as this...your blatant advocacy for a defenderist TNP smacks of someone who got orders and executes them in the worst way possible. Try being a little less obvious for a change.

Obviously Bokeryville does not speak for the UDL when she opens her trap, but Karp raises a good point.

Also Bokeryville, unless you've been active on our forum years ago under a different name, the region was not Defender when you first joined it. It hasn't been strictly defender in years.

Indeed, Bokeryville does not speak for The UDL or for that matter for other TNP citizens who are defenders. She's entitled to her opinion but her opinion is only hers until someone else agrees with it. I do wish she would be more aware that extremism can lead people, fairly or unfairly, to associate other defenders with her extremes but she's entitled to her opinions and the expression of them nonetheless.

Personally, I think Jamie, a raider and longtime dedicated citizen of TNP, is doing a fine job as Delegate and will continue to do so. I think Mcmasterdonia, who has both defended and raided and is fair to both sides, is doing a fine job as Minister of Foreign Affairs. I think Mall, a raider who also has a long and respectable history in the WA General Assembly, will do a fine job as Minister of WA Affairs if he actively does his job. Etc. There's no reason to judge these folks or anyone else based on their military alignment, particularly when it bears no relation to the jobs they're doing and when they've already demonstrated their ability to work for TNP's interests and not others' while doing those jobs.

Blue Wolf II:
I seem to be noticeably absent from your opinion of raider leaning government officials, Cormac. :P
Ah, that actually wasn't intentional. I don't pay very much attention to the Security Council to be honest. You seem to be doing a good job as Vice Delegate though and I have no doubt in a security crisis that you would handle the crisis and the Security Council's response to it very well. We disagree about a lot of things and sometimes very heatedly but I would trust you with the security of The North Pacific as much as I would trust any defender, particularly after the way you handled yourself in facilitating a fairly smooth transition to Jamie -- even if your WFE and flag had a flair for the comedic. :P

What am I saying? Ew raider. You'll probably coup the region tomorrow. :fish:

I was quite surprised that Alvino (or Jamie, whoever's idea it was) chose me but I'm honored and look forward to working with you.

First they came for Psaragrad, and I didn't speak out because I can't spell his name...

Then they came for Milograd, and I didn't speak out because I was laughing too hard...

Then they came for Ravania, and I didn't speak out because dude was guilty as shit...

Then they came for me, and the voters will remember which person lived up to his campaign promises, and which person fired his election opponent immediately after the Court validated the elections results...

Mall:
First they came for Psaragrad, and I didn't speak out because I can't spell his name...

Then they came for Milograd, and I didn't speak out because I was laughing too hard...

Then they came for Ravania, and I didn't speak out because dude was guilty as shit...

Then they came for me, and the voters will remember which person lived up to his campaign promises, and which person fired his election opponent immediately after the Court validated the elections results...
I'm not really sure if this is true or not, nor do I really care, but OMG THIS JUST MADE ME LAUGH SO FRIGGIN HARD.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cormac has decided he cannot work with this region anymore and has resigned his commission.

It's TNP Tradition! People who are happy to serve on the Cabinet get dismissed. Those who are asked to serve tend to resign in frustration. Tradition!

Do I continue to hold my position as Deputy now that Alvino has resigned? Sorry to be late responding.

EDIT: Iro answered this on IRC, never mind.

I used to be a raider, too. It was fun, but that was a long time ago in a region far, far away.

Back