TWP Statement

The following statement has been approved by WECA.

Greetings Friends !

In case you haven't noticed (and how could you not ?), The seat of Delegacy of The West Pacific has changed hands, and is now held by Wickedly Evil People (aka Eli). Delegate Yy4u renounced his membership in the WA, and provided a rare display of the manipulation of Game Mechanics. This flaw in NationStates allows a Delegate to leave the World Assembly yet continue to access and use regional controls until update. NS Game Mechanics and player activity does not favor democracy, regardless of the claims of champions of the ideology of democracy or communism in NationStates. Such ideologies are only an illusion within the limits of Game Mechanics and NS Rules. Nothing more than RP themes draped upon the realities of the game. As is the new WECA of TWP.

I quote NS Moderation from 9 years ago:

"Unfortunately, the Feeders are all Oligarchies."

And so they all are, regardless of their themes and intents. This is truth, and ingame truth is to be embraced.

A full investigation is underway into the exact nature of participation in the unfolding of recent events. Opportunists and Friends of The West Pacific have both made use of our situation, and we know who you are. (Welcome ! Please enjoy your time with us in The West Pacific. The Lounge and RMB is open.) A full and public report will be presented in the due course of the investigation.

I wish to extend my heartfelt thanks to those that came to the aid of Delegate Yy4u and myself, All Good People. In uncertain times, decisions can become a quandry, and laying your choices before the world is an act of bravery and courage. Once upon a time in the long history of NationStates, there were more decisive choices made by the players than seems the case today. In more recent times, there is a indecisive spirit of tolerance. A...."go along to get along" approach that has neutered the true spirit of NS gameplay. It is this same pathetic spirit that tolerates fool ideologies such as Nazism in NationStates. Stand up for yourselves, stand beside your regionmates and choose a course. Don't sit idle and let the NS world be laid waste by such foolishness.

To those that are asking: "What are your plans ?"....

The Provisional Government of TWP continues it's operations on The West Pacific forums. We recognize the truth that a forum community is not defined by who is sitting in the Delegacy. It is defined by the members of the active community working together. The banjections of Yy4u, Intelligent Holograms, and All Good People have been cleared and all have returned home to TWP: we appreciate and thank Delegate Wickedly Evil People for this.

The TWP Foreign Affairs desk will continue in it's plans to release our regular update in the next few days, and the TWP Armed Forces continues to execute missions around NS. The Regional Assembly and Disassembly will soon open voting on a new name. Everyone in The West Pacific is welcome to participate.

The last point I want to mention is this: Remember what Max said: "Regions will Fall"

Thank you for your time and attention *tips hat*

- Westwind of All Good People, The West Pacific

Back