Rav

Abbey

TNPer
I'd like opinions from you both as to if we should accept this indictment. While there is probably already evidence, Bel admits that investigations are currently incomplete...part of me is unsure as to if we should instruct the AG's office to wait until they are, in case there is something that comes out in those investigations relevant to the case, after the relevant deadlines.

I dunno - what do you guys think?

Really, i think it's up to Gaspo's office. If he presents a case without being fully prepared, that's on him. I think for us, we need to decide if there's enough in the indictment where we believe a trial is merited. That standard has historically been fairly low.

Historical standard is irrelevant, this is the first indictment under new rules.

I have no problem accepting it.

Historical standard may be irrelevant for you, but in my judicial thinking if I'm going to move away from a historical standard, I'd like to be able to have a reason to do so.

I think there are plenty of facts the AG's office is presenting here which merit a trial. Also - I would not mind moderating this one.

EDIT: :tb3: Abbey took it already. Have fun. :)

I would have objected to your moderating it anyway. In fact, I'd object to you moderating any trial, since you said before you elected that people should break court rules.

I will moderate trials. The people voted for me and i have not shown any misconduct in my duties.

Back