TWP Advisory

We would like to advise our friends and allies of an internal conflict within The West Pacific. Guardians Eli (Wickedly Evil People) and Darkesia are in revolt against the Delegacy of Yy4u. The Provisional Government of TWP, under the authority of Delegate Yy4u and Chief Executuve Westwind, ask our allies to respect this as an internal matter.

Thank you.

Putting my TWP hat on, I don't condone the actions of Eli or Dark in this matter and am continuing to support Yy as the rightful delegate.

Former Delegate Yy4u and Westwind have been ejected by the new Delegate, Wickedly Evil People. The members of WECA hope they will be re-educated and eventually return to the bosom of TWP.

Edit - spelling.

To clarify for those of us currently sitting back in their armchairs laughing their hats off, who exactly is on each side?

I find it a bit suspicious that you (Bhang Bhang Duc) came to our forum, asked us to respect it as an internal matter and not get involved and yet suddenly you're mentioned as being part of the "alliance" with Darkesia and WEP. Switching sides much?

NPA was involved. How many troops were deployed I'm not sure, but they deployed in support of the former delegate. Clearly that didn't work out. I for one look forward to working with the new government of TWP.

We were not on any side, any NPA personnel deploying into TWP did so on their own authority and were not officially sanctioned by The North Pacific. That being said, there existed no order prohibiting NPA members from acting on their own, especially given a lack of official orders on the matter.

Former English Colony:
I find it a bit suspicious that you (Bhang Bhang Duc) came to our forum, asked us to respect it as an internal matter and not get involved and yet suddenly you're mentioned as being part of the "alliance" with Darkesia and WEP. Switching sides much?
At the time of that posting I had not declared for WECA. However, I have been involved with them from the beginning. We judged it politic that my allegiance be kept quiet for as long as possible.

Heh. Well I sincerely hope you guys get an official statement out because right now there is *lots* of speculation about what on earth happened. And frankly it sounds more like you guys pulled a coup vs it being an "internal" matter.

Back