RL Announcement

Iro

TNPer
I know when you see important stuff about RL, especially from more contained folks like myself, that it can't be good and will probably shake up the poster's existence in NationStates.

It's not that bad. Stop sobbing and put yourself together.

I've recently purchased a new computer, the stunning Asus X55A. However, soon after I did so, I ran into some hostile activity regarding to my personal files that I was not expecting, particularly from the people involved, who prior to this were good friends of mine. There is a fair chance that they will get what is coming to them, which is good as I gather they've been doing thI'is illegally for a while.

I won't go into details, but the point is that I'm not sure how secure my internet and such are and am seeking professional advice, which means it's unlikely I'll be able to get on for the next week.

Hope you understand- I'll be back soon :)

I think he's a victim of some conspiracy which involves stealing files from his computer and he was possibly betrayed by his own friends :P

There's no worse enemy than a former friend, it seems.

Hunt those fuckers down and make them wish they were never born.

Proceeding on Lennart's advice, I recently collaborated with local law enforcement to hunt the fuckers down. They've gotten what was coming, I hope, and I'm back on the net. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

Back