Explaining and saying my goodbyes.

Ravania

TNPer
Everyone in this game that actually knows me, knows that I can't stand injustice.

A strange sentence, you might think, from someone that has just leaked classified information.

But still, let me tell you about the events that occured two days ago.

I lead a liberation-attempt with the UDL and when I checked what had happened. I noticed a nation that has entered the region on a previous liberation attempt with our forces had changed it's flag to TNP-flag and has endorsed the raider. I immediately checked TNP-forum and found a request to assist The Black Hawks by our acting delegate. At that moment I should have resigned from the NPA, but I didn't. Well no point in crying over spilt milk...

Oh... now comes a tricky part.

When I rejoined TNP-forum I saw reactions to the order given by the Acting-Delegate. I felt supported by those reactions and without thinking shared them with some UDL-friends in a secured channel. None of them asked about it and UDL has never asked me to give any intel on operations of a foreign military I am part of. I wouldn't... they know that.

But you just did... you could say. Well I must say I checked if there was any military intel in the part I shared and couldn't find any, except for something that was clear by actions (NPA supporting a raid).

Now I see that I shouldn't have done this. Especially to the person that reacted in that thread, I apologize to him and to all NPA-soldiers I had good contacts with. I also apologize to the community of TNP that always made me feel welcome and I will take some good memories with me.

But as I can't stand injustice I can no longer be a citizen in this region, lead by an acting delegate that supports raids. I hereby resign from the RA and citizenship. (please remask)

I am and will always be a defender.

Ravania

Injustice is in the eye of the beholder. And a duty bound soldier has no right to share what isn't his/hers to share, regardless of the content.

Defending means also defending the policies of the region you represent and following the commands of it's authorities. If you disagree, you don't participate. You never undermine the chain of command, regardless of being a 'defender' or not.

Ta-ta, have a nice day now.
Looks like an attempt to avoid the rightful cost of your actions tbh. The injustice is more the fact that you have the ability to resign citizenship and the cowardice to do so rather than face the consequences of your actions.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Looks like an attempt to avoid the rightful cost of your actions tbh. The injustice is more the fact that you have the ability to resign citizenship and the cowardice to do so rather than face the consequences of your actions.
"You are a treasoner"
"Why'd you leave the region"

Lord Ravenclaw:
Lord Ravenclaw,

It is customary to let people who have served this region well in the past to depart with dignity. If you are incapable of doing that, please bite your tongue.

I don't think that committing acts of espionage really counts as having "served this region well", Flem.

I agree with Lord Ravenclaw, this seems to me to be nothing more than an attempt to avoid punishment for a (now confessed) crime. Of course, resigning citizenship doesn't actually mean the AG can't prosecute Ravania for crimes he committed while he was a member of the Regional Assembly and The North Pacific. Even our rules aren't that silly.

We couldn't even convict Durk of couping, so I'm betting against a conviction. :P

Back