Deputy Applications

Gaspo

TNPer
All individuals interested in serving as a Deputy are asked to submit the following form via PM, to me. Applications are accepted continuously, and are considered as they are received. There exists no minimum or maximum number of Deputies this office requires; those who meet my requirements will be invited to join the team. The contents of these applications are wholly confidential, and will not be released. The AG's office is an equal opportunity, zero consistency, zero predictability employer, and reserves the right to hire, fire, or admonish any Deputy at any time, for any reason, provided the Attorney General feels like it.

Code:
Name:
Age in NS:
Age in RL:
Time Zone:
Approximate daily availability in GMT (for interview purposes):
IRC: Y / N (provide nick if yes)
Skype w/ Microphone: Y / N (provide username if yes)

Please list your NS regional and organizational affiliations, past and present (indicate those which are current):

Please list and describe your NS legal experience, if any:

Please list and describe your RL legal experience, if any:

Please present me with a compelling argument as to why a burrito should be considered a sandwich:
Once again, please send me the above form, completed, via forum PM. Individuals unable to utilize the PM system are ineligible to serve as Deputies, owing to restrictions imposed by the Legal Code and Court Rules which require that the PM system be utilized by this Office. Applicants must also be members in good standing of The North Pacific's Regional Assembly.

Edit: In case you're curious, here's what the job description looks like. It's pretty straightforward:
  • There is no pay.
  • There are no benefits.
  • You are my servant.
  • You will be well-trained.
  • You will be guided and mentored.
  • You will learn the law, how it is applied, and how to persuade others of just how wrong they are about everything.

Back