BAnned - Blake Marks

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Blake Marks / Justin Time

I have banned him for us with threatening forum destruction and being generally abusive.

It seems to be the day for it, doesn't it? First Raider now Blake Marks.

I don't see anyone objecting with this considering our previous discussion. His constant threatening behaviour was generally unaccepted anyway. This is just the final straw.

He was not an asset to the community.

Belschaft:
Outright (but insane) threat to hack the forums and the accounts of the forums users?

Suicide by mod.
Yea, I didn't hear of these threats? Evidence?

Also, as he was a citizen IIRC, does he not deserve a trial?

Govindia:
Belschaft:
Outright (but insane) threat to hack the forums and the accounts of the forums users?

Suicide by mod.

This was a moderation / administration decision.

The evidence is viewable by admins and (i think) global mods. Nobody else is significant.

There is no trial.

flemingovia:
Govindia:
Belschaft:

Suicide by mod.

This was a moderation / administration decision.

The evidence is viewable by admins and (i think) global mods. Nobody else is significant.

There is no trial.
And why not ? He was a citizen, so therefore he does deserve due process rights.

Crushing Our Enemies:
The Terms of Use and Terms of Service are not subject to the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
This. So much of this.

The ToS was violated. ToS > All Laws of TNP. As such, it is an Administrative decision.

Alvino Castillon:
Crushing Our Enemies:
The Terms of Use and Terms of Service are not subject to the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.
This. So much of this.

The ToS was violated. ToS > All Laws of TNP. As such, it is an Administrative decision.
how was it violated?

As I have said elsewhere, this is an announcement, not a discussion or a justification. I will not be entering into discussion on this. He overstepped. He got banned. end of.

...it was just a matter of time.

....and just another in a long list of unqualified candidates who, for some reason, thought the AG's office was the right place for them.

Back