Guest Speakers

Esteemed students and faculty of NPU:

I would first like to express the pride I feel every day when I take the opportunity to check what kinds of discussions are going on within our university. I am excited to see all the discussions that are going on, covering a wide range of subjects. While we are a young university, and are doing very well, there is still plenty of room for expansion, and I look forward to it.

I am interested in bringing in some guest lecturers to the University, and I was wondering if you, the students and faculty of NPU had any requests or recommendations. While I cannot guarantee every guest speaker will be invited or able to appear, I will do my part to bring those you are interested in hearing to our hollowed and young halls.

I look forward to your feedback.

Scandigrad, Dean of North Pacific University
4815 University Avenue Northwest
Office 103
Severna City, Northern District, Scandigrad

I believe it may have been Gaspo who suggested we begin a comprehensive education on TNP law for the lesser-experienced. I think this is good, considering the amount of links on the "laws" page :P In all seriousness, I'd love to get an expert like Gaspo or some other legal veteran in here to talk. I'm sure Gaspo would like to get his two cents in here about this as well.

Well, I dislike the idea of classes and I guess HW would be part of that. The University should be a platform for discussion. Good work Scand on getting the ball rolling on Guest Speakers.

I'd like to hear from some TNP Veterans about their experience in Government or as a Delegate. Flem/GBM/Eras for example.

Let's get someone from NationStates.

[me]nods.

Being serious though, I think this is a great idea. I'm honestly not sure who wants to speak, but it's definitely a great idea.

While I'd love to have some in house people speak, I was hoping to bring in some big names from Nationstates. Unfortunately, I don't pay too much attention to that.

It would probably be a one time guest lecture for those kinds of people, but we can always have discussions for people in-house.

Well you could ask Gates the God to come and speak :P Or perhaps someone from the Imperialist Field such as Cerebella or Onder, or you could ask some Defenders to come and talk about defender things, Unibot or someone from TITO Wordy, AD or Ananke for example.

Otherwise you could approach someone from the Empire, Neenee, Biyah, Dalimbar or someone along those lines.

Is there any particular area you would like them to speak on?

Back